Better than the glycerin at local drug stores

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Nov 10, 2010

The glycerin you get at drug stores and Wal-Mart is pure glycerin but you can be sure this is made from vegetables. Since I use it in my skin care recipes, I want to be sure I'm not absorbing something I could not eat. Search youtube for makeup setting spritz for dupes for Mac Fix+ and make your own. Glycerin is a humectant meaning it draws moisture to your skin from the air. The key to soft skin without greasy-ness.

Hair care

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Apr 04, 2012

I put a few drops of this in my apple cider vinegar/water mix which I rinse my hair with. My hair feels incredibly soft and less dry than without.

Great humectant

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012

I added this to my spray bottle for my hair during the winter. It did the job bringing moisture into my hair.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Aug 24, 2009

Glycerin works great as a humectant for my hair. When I spray my glycerin/water mix onto my hair it feels so lovely, soft, and moisturized!

good

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

this has made for a wonderful base in my homemade skin creams and lotions. texture and consistency allow for an easy mix into quite a few different mediums. you can even stick in toothpastes and mouthwashes. it is a very high quality glycerin and much better than the standard dreck that you happen to come across at your local drug store

from russia

Posted by Reviewer3049080 on Jul 11, 2011

i use it for hair only when weather is wet, as this way moisture retains in my hair, that look extremely smooth with the help of glycerine

Vegetable Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer2908260 on Nov 22, 2011

Used this when making homemade body wash. Great product.

Helen

Posted by Reviewer3289722 on Jul 22, 2012

it is good to do face packs

Sticky.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 23, 2012

Not really any use for my skin, it just seems to make it sticky and odd, but it is sweet. Will most likely use it up in cocoa and so on.

excellent glycerin

Posted by Reviewer1606632 on Jul 29, 2010

Applying to skin to soften, it feels like a very good quality glycerin. Have also used this as a few drops in water swished in the mouth to relieve dry mouth very effectively.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »