Kids love these!

Posted by Reviewer2228761 on Oct 13, 2012

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Jun 10, 2010

My kids love it.

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Nov 18, 2007

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1378089 on Feb 28, 2008

Cheapest I found on the internet. Best price for shipping. Prompt delivery.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2512052 on Feb 29, 2008

These vits are great. yummy and good value for the quality they are! My kids love em!

My kids love these!

Posted by Reviewer1458913 on Jun 16, 2008

I am not sure how nutritious these vitamins are, but they sure are easy to get down my kids! I am always skeptical about candy flavored vitamins.

my kid loves this

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009

he's 6 and he actually looks forward to his daily vitamins. i give him the wholefoods and multi-vits with nordic naturals children's DHA and he only got the sniffles twice in 6 months, even with this crazy winter weather. plus he pays more attention in school and seems able to concentrate more on his tasks.

Yummi Bears Whole Food Antioxidants Gummi's

Posted by Reviewer2719715 on Mar 12, 2009

Very pleasant tasting vitamin supplements. Both my children absolutely love them! I love the fact that the ingredients are pure and natural.

Best Vitamins EVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer1625797 on Apr 02, 2009

My kids love them and so do I because they contain all the supplements they need every day. Thank you for saleing these on iherb and keeping them affordable. Ana F.

Great Line!!

Posted by Reviewer2656139 on May 22, 2009

This line does not bother our daughter's stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »