very good

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on May 04, 2016

the vitamins are very good, my little newphew loves them

My sister likes it very much ;)

Posted by jayjypark on May 27, 2016

I ordered it for my sister who is adult and doesn't like to take any kind of supplements because of her laziness ^^;;; Luckily she likes it very much. It's very delicious and doesn't have any weird taste of medicines. And it's soft yet chewy, doesn't stick to teeth. Good product. I'll order it for myself soon in future haha ;)

My kids love it.

Posted by 5251707816937931629 on May 29, 2016

i will order again.

ε£ζ„ŸδΈι”™

Posted by 4770379130803197898 on Jun 06, 2016

Taste good, but the number is still some of the additives in the taste of hope to eat the sweet nature of the

my kids love them

Posted by ipanpan on Jun 06, 2016

Got this for my daughters, I do see some improvements in their overall health which is why I am buying it again.

Robert

Posted by Reviewer1772765 on Jan 08, 2009

Kids love it, ages 19, 14, & 10 - finally something they look forward to taking. So far they health.

my kid loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009

he's 6 and he actually looks forward to his daily vitamins. i give him the wholefoods and multi-vits with nordic naturals children's DHA and he only got the sniffles twice in 6 months, even with this crazy winter weather. plus he pays more attention in school and seems able to concentrate more on his tasks.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1731902 on Jan 28, 2009

My kids love this multivitamin. With this vitamin, they take it on their own every day without me reminding them because it taste so good.

Yummy! Even for picky eaters!

Posted by Reviewer3223065 on Mar 02, 2009

My 5 year old daughter, who is a very picky eater, loves these vitamins. She is always asking if she can have more. It's great to know she enjoys them. And I receive the reassurance she's getting the nutrients and vitamins she needs.

Kids love these!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on May 27, 2009

Great way to get vitamins and minerals in kids!