I am really pleased with this product.

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Oct 25, 2012

My son loves these new vitamins! They really taste great. I am really pleased with this product.

Hero Yummi Bear vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Nov 18, 2007

I can not get the vitamins by ingesting the foods that provide these very needed nutritional values. My labs prove that these vitamins are bioavailable. You or your kids will love them.

Estupendas y ricas

Posted by qmstascontando on Feb 19, 2015

Son una forma estupenda de dar vitaminas a los niños y muchísimo mas baratas que en España

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2739036 on Nov 24, 2015

This is my trusted multivitamin for my child. Been using for more than a year and replenished with new stock.

My son loves these Yummi Bears - Great Quality at a Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Apr 18, 2008

Previously I ordered Hero's anti-oxidant Yummi Bears and my son loves them. This time, I ordered multi-vitamin Yummi Bears for him. He just can't wait to take these bears everyday.

Great tasting!

Posted by lynnmontoyafitness on Jan 07, 2009

This is the only vitamin that I can get my kids to take, probably because it taste just like a real gummi bear and not a piece of chalk like some other children's vitamins.

Very good

Posted by 5218954551924647447 on Apr 19, 2015

My kid loves to have this everyday.

yummy

Posted by 5449019455670329397 on Nov 06, 2015

my son loves these and they help keep him healthy

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2950440 on Sep 27, 2006

Not only does my 11 year old want to take his vitamins, he has to yell at me to take my own and stay out of his! I'm picky about not having a lot of sugar and junk in vitamins, and HERO has done a great job with this product.

REALLY GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2596165 on Oct 11, 2006

I've been buying this product for several months now for my young daughter and she loves it! I like the fact that she now takes a healthy vitamin supplement without prodding. I've tasted them & I can see why she likes them so much.