FINALLY! My kids will take Omegas!

Posted by RacerWife7 on May 04, 2010

It's been a fight from the start to get my kids to take Omegas as a daily supplement. But, they absolutely LOVE these and not only are willing to take them, but REMIND me that they need to take their vitamins every day. I recommend these to all my friends who have picky kids like mine. Now I can can be confident that they're getting some needed nutrients that they're definitely not getting from the foods they eat.

Yummi Bears Omega.

Posted by Reviewer1133023 on Jun 01, 2011

Finally an omega with good flavor. Have some picky children but this product was a success!!

Great alternative to fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Oct 21, 2010

I was so happy to find this product with all of the omega's and NO fish oil. I have a severe allergy to fish and it has not yet been determined if I passed that along to my 5 year old son. These Yummi Bears are delicious and excellent source for brain support.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Jul 05, 2011

My daughter (3yrs) loves these and is asking for them every morning.

We love them!

Posted by Reviewer2529865 on Apr 24, 2009

My children are on a Gluten Free/Casein Free/Egg Free Diet, and these Gummy bears are one of the few Omegas I've found that fit their regimen and they taste great.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2932006 on Sep 11, 2010

very good. helped with my eczema.

Veldig søte!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 09, 2014

Disse smaker godteri! Gutten min trodde det var godis, og er veldig fornøyd! Helt grei, prøver nok en annen neste gang.

Perfect form of Omega

Posted by Reviewer1936139 on Nov 28, 2011

It's considered a bonus when I give a bear to my child. Really tasty and soft.

Great way to get Omegas

Posted by Reviewer1776403 on Apr 07, 2010

A food based vitami is really the only way for the supplement to be properly absorbed, and these are great. My son really likes them.

nice