Love this!

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

I use it to treat my acneic face once in a while! Just mix a teaspoon into warm water and wash my face in it when I wake up in the morning. It did WONDERS for my skin, my acne scars started healing extremely fast. I highly recommend this treatment for young girls suffering from acneic skin.

Good flavour

Posted by Suziesue on Apr 28, 2014

I love this salt. I use it in an electrolyte mix (Salt, filtered water and lemon juice) perfect for after workout recovery. I also prefer the flavor of this salt to any other salt I have tried.

Great salt

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 13, 2012

I add this to hot lemon water for a good lymphatic system flush.

It isn't pink...

Posted by Reviewer2722252 on Oct 28, 2012

This salt is not pink as advertised. There are a few pink specs but the color is a natural white. Certainly better than refined table salt.

good salt

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

This salt is the same as AB salt but more expensive. Realy gives food a rich flavor and aroma. Эта соль практически аналог Aлоха Bэй соли, но дороже. Также придает придает еде насыщенный вкус и аромат еды!)

Himala Salt

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Oct 09, 2014

It's good. fine grains, flows easily. And I gather it is the healthiest salt to use.

Salty

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Feb 21, 2012

It's good - way better than regular salt, with the good minerals left in. But - it tasted saltier than the usual Celtic salt I use. I prefer the less salty salt. You get more of the good minerals without so much sodium. Haven't found another salt yet that rivals Celtic.

Too expensive

Posted by 5301857678779026536 on Apr 26, 2014

very expensive for the quantity. In Greece you buy tripple quantity and same quality at half price

Pink crystals

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Aug 20, 2013

Taste less salty. Hope it contains minerals as advertised.

Salt

Posted by nattfisk on May 13, 2011

It tastest - like salt. I use it - like salt. The box it comes in is very handy, it has three different openings, one if you just need a sprinkle, one if you need just half a teaspoon and one if you need a lot. Very handy to have standing at the kitchen table.