Satisfed

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Oct 25, 2013

I switched from sythenic absorbic acid to this and haven't regret a bit. I have not been sick since starting this and it is one of my supplements that give me nice skin.

Interesting Herb supplement

Posted by Reviewer1671087 on Oct 26, 2006

This supplement has really gave me a boost as well as help rebuild my immune system. I am very satisfied with this and will reccommend to all my family and friends.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1251045 on Oct 26, 2007

I love this product because it calms me down at night and helps me go to sleep. The linolenic acid in the amla makes me feels so much better!

amla c

Posted by Reviewer2399456 on Jun 26, 2008

i'm allergic to most vitamin c because of corn allergies, and this works well.

good source of c

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

Amla has a higher natural source of vitamin c than the other leading fruits. haven't been sick yet. knock on wood.

Great Vitamin C!!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Dec 02, 2009

I love love this product!! I haven't had a cold at all since taking this. I am going to continue to take these. My skin is also beautiful!!

Very very effective

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Aug 14, 2013

I was down with a pretty bad cough and flu for the few days prior to my shipment arriving. I took this on the first day for its vitamin c content and my bad cough recovered by the 2nd day of consuming it. Its '20 times more vitamin c than orange' claim is legit! Plus, its USDA certified organic so that is another plus point.

Amla C, Natural Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 19, 2011

More than vitamin c, because the great quantity of antioxidant.

Great for you

Posted by Reviewer2119669 on Jun 30, 2010

I have been taking Amla C for awhile now and these Caplets are my favorite. I don't like the capsules at all. This is a quality product and it's really hard to find them anywhere. I'm so glad iHerb carries them.... I am a customer for life!

Amla C

Posted by cherrywalker on Aug 04, 2013

I have added this to my daily regimen. Haven't noticed any reportable improvement in my energy level yet but I have not been experiencing as many allergy issues.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »