Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Ashwagandha, 60 Caplets

Reviews 3-star

Chilled me out

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Mar 19, 2008

Chilled me out a bit. I like how you have to take 2 caps to reach the 400-450mg mark. This helps alot if your not trying to get "spacey" during the day and just trying to qualm anxiety. Have to keep trying it out to really get a feel. I recommend a trial

Not sure it's working

Posted by LauraAhearn on Dec 30, 2011

I haven't noticed any real difference in but in all fairness to the product, I started taking it right as the holiday season was gearing up.

Still tring

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Nov 21, 2012

This product is found in a lot of weight loss products. So far all its done is give me sore boobies~

Can't comment really

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 18, 2013

Ashwangadah is a great herb for balancing the adrenals and as I exercise a lot and find my adrenals do tend to work hard even to balance everything else (hormonally) I wanted to have something on hand to help them but I haven't really tried them yet as I also purchased Liver care from Himalaya and didn't want to take everything at the same time.