Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1496057 on Sep 26, 2011

I tried this for sleep but found that I feel better when I take it in the morning for vitality

Makes me anxious, works for my mom

Posted by 5355333233679853121 on Oct 29, 2013

Everytime I take this product I get very anxious (and I am already an anxious person) and dizzy, with a blurred vision. It also increases my lethargy. However, it seems to work for my mom. She feels more energized and motivated after taking them, so I am going to give it a four star.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3318558 on Jun 29, 2011

I feel this has helped balance my moods and in dealing with stress.

Works Ok

Posted by 4847022420888488801 on Aug 17, 2014

Seems to be helping with my adrenal fatigue. Probably need to take it longer to see more beneficial effects.

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Jan 14, 2013

good supp. and this is a good value one,

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2844151 on Jun 12, 2011

I can say this product has helped to improve my overall energy. I cannot speak to the anti stress properties it may have.

Love this company.

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

From past experiences I really trust this company. I don't feel the sedative effect I used to from this but that is probably just my body changing not the product.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1192862 on Jun 15, 2012

nice. i used for energy, and it did well, still i think some other stuff can do better...

feel a bit more energized

Posted by 4755654998722185288 on Jan 06, 2014

I do feel a bit more energized but during the first week of using it, it gave me headaches. After some time I adjusted to it. I do make sure not to mix it with coffee or green tea because it feel too stimulating.

Great product on stressful days

Posted by evonyu on Jul 10, 2016

There are those days when my body is on overdrive and I can't sleep well. I can wake up feeling more tired than refreshed. When I take these, on really bad days 2, and subsequently one. It really does wonders to my body. Helps me sleep better and I don't wake up as tired.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »