Increased happiness and relaxation

Posted by optimalhealth on Apr 12, 2013

Ashwagandha is another great herb I use to compliment my alcohol alternatives! I experience that this herb makes me very happy the first hour and more relaxed the next couple of hours. I also get slightly increased libido. I also know that it's good for your immune system. This is what I have experienced. Other than that Ashwagandha is considered a very healthy herb, with a lot of claimed benefits so I'll just list them, and you can see for yourself how it works for you. Some uses of this herb: - Anti-stress - Adaptogenic - Improves physical endurance and energy - Improve thinking ability - Decreasing pain and swelling - Prevent side-effect of aging - Increase sexual desire - Good for immune system.

Wonderful Relaxant

Posted by Reviewer1233513 on Feb 04, 2007

We have found that 1 capsule with dinner and 1 at bedtime makes a big differnce in our sleep quality. It seems to help us slip right into a restful sleep.

great herb

Posted by estranged on Apr 19, 2013

My heart used to race when I went to bed. Not any more. I have used many other supplements for various issues but they didn't help. After this product I understood that stress was the cause of them and Ashwagandha is the cure for stress. I can finally sleep now. Best herb I have used. If you are in stress. You should try this.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2597761 on Jul 14, 2011

I had the opposite effect with this one - very wired for about 3 weeks. Now I seem to have more energy, and I am sleeping through the night most of the time. I usually wake-up 2x a night, and go back to sleep. Now I rarely wake-up till morning.

My favorite Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

Over the last year I have tried a number of brands, Jarrow sensoril, Pure, even Gaia, but this works best for me because of the potency I feel. I take it at night. This tablet can be hard on the tummy, if so, take with a bit of something. For me it is calming,(made me sleepy at first) supportive for my hypothyroid. I will continue to order this.

great

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Excellent for calming. Good for exhausted adrenals and helps with decent sleep through the night.

Feeling of Well Being

Posted by Reviewer2120570 on Dec 13, 2011

Shared this with a lot of people - they ALL love it ! Feeling of well-being and clarity. Tried several others - this was the best !

Ashwagandha veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2537773 on Feb 21, 2009

I have been using this product for several years. I have colitis and it settles my stomach and allows me to have a better diet. My dealings with I Herb have always been very good--good prices and prompt delivery.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1496057 on Sep 26, 2011

I tried this for sleep but found that I feel better when I take it in the morning for vitality

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 07, 2013

Helps me relax my mind very very well. What can I say? More focussed, less anxiety and increased libido. I take this after meal (contrary to suggestion)and it still works perfect. Takes a little while to feel the effects though.