Legendary great herb.

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

This herb has so many benefits it's hard to know where to start. But additional energy and a calm spirit are two notable ones. I have tried many brands, and all have been good. But I prefer the Himalaya.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Mar 21, 2016

Completely useless product.

The best.

Posted by 4903774021579205895 on Jun 22, 2015

Himalayan Herbals' herbals are THE BEST, no matter how expensive the other products are—they're very misleading! If you do thorough research, you will find this to hold true. I've been practicing Ayurvedics for three years now and bought many various alternatives, however, they don't compare to the quality, potency, respectability and trustworthiness that this company has established for over 80 years.

Works Ok

Posted by 4847022420888488801 on Aug 17, 2014

Seems to be helping with my adrenal fatigue. Probably need to take it longer to see more beneficial effects.

Couldn't stay sane without it

Posted by 4997456849209915264 on Jan 28, 2014

Seriously, this is the perfect herb for my 40s perimenopausal hormonal body. This herb helps me with anxiety so I can feel sane. I'm not usually brand loyal with supplements, but in this instance I am.

feel a bit more energized

Posted by 4755654998722185288 on Jan 06, 2014

I do feel a bit more energized but during the first week of using it, it gave me headaches. After some time I adjusted to it. I do make sure not to mix it with coffee or green tea because it feel too stimulating.

Can't comment really

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 18, 2013

Ashwangadah is a great herb for balancing the adrenals and as I exercise a lot and find my adrenals do tend to work hard even to balance everything else (hormonally) I wanted to have something on hand to help them but I haven't really tried them yet as I also purchased Liver care from Himalaya and didn't want to take everything at the same time.

good product

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Nov 18, 2013

This product is wonderful and I take it 2 times a day a feel another person. I feel relax. I do not have the stress I use to have before. I will recommended to any person who has stress. trust the company HIMALAYA they been wordwide since 1930.

Makes me anxious, works for my mom

Posted by 5355333233679853121 on Oct 29, 2013

Everytime I take this product I get very anxious (and I am already an anxious person) and dizzy, with a blurred vision. It also increases my lethargy. However, it seems to work for my mom. She feels more energized and motivated after taking them, so I am going to give it a four star.

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 07, 2013

Helps me relax my mind very very well. What can I say? More focussed, less anxiety and increased libido. I take this after meal (contrary to suggestion)and it still works perfect. Takes a little while to feel the effects though.