great herb

Posted by cot477 on Jul 15, 2013

Love this stuff. It's an adaptogen that builds immunity, buffers stress, allows sleep, gives vitality. Google it and you'll see. This brand is super pure.

Pure goodness

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

I haven't tried a Himalaya product that I don't like. They are pure goodness.

great herb

Posted by estranged on Apr 19, 2013

My heart used to race when I went to bed. Not any more. I have used many other supplements for various issues but they didn't help. After this product I understood that stress was the cause of them and Ashwagandha is the cure for stress. I can finally sleep now. Best herb I have used. If you are in stress. You should try this.

Increased happiness and relaxation

Posted by optimalhealth on Apr 12, 2013

Ashwagandha is another great herb I use to compliment my alcohol alternatives! I experience that this herb makes me very happy the first hour and more relaxed the next couple of hours. I also get slightly increased libido. I also know that it's good for your immune system. This is what I have experienced. Other than that Ashwagandha is considered a very healthy herb, with a lot of claimed benefits so I'll just list them, and you can see for yourself how it works for you. Some uses of this herb: - Anti-stress - Adaptogenic - Improves physical endurance and energy - Improve thinking ability - Decreasing pain and swelling - Prevent side-effect of aging - Increase sexual desire - Good for immune system.

Loved it!

Posted by 5426337841123089547 on Jan 15, 2013

Ashvagadna very fresh. Tablets in the form of pressed powder. Loved it! Ашвагадна очень свежая. Таблетки в виде прессованного порошка. Очень понравилась!

ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Jan 14, 2013

good supp. and this is a good value one,

Still tring

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Nov 21, 2012

This product is found in a lot of weight loss products. So far all its done is give me sore boobies~

great

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Excellent for calming. Good for exhausted adrenals and helps with decent sleep through the night.

DON´T WORK FOR ME, MAKE ME NERVOUS

Posted by Reviewer3104761 on Sep 18, 2012

If I took the capsule before go to bed it don´t relaxes me, it make me nervous and anxious or nothing. No me ayuda nada para dormir, en todo caso creo que me pone nervioso y ansioso.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1192862 on Jun 15, 2012

nice. i used for energy, and it did well, still i think some other stuff can do better...