Makes me anxious, works for my mom

Posted by 5355333233679853121 on Oct 29, 2013

Everytime I take this product I get very anxious (and I am already an anxious person) and dizzy, with a blurred vision. It also increases my lethargy. However, it seems to work for my mom. She feels more energized and motivated after taking them, so I am going to give it a four star.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3318558 on Jun 29, 2011

I feel this has helped balance my moods and in dealing with stress.

woww

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Nov 03, 2011

this is great...1- stress, 2- anxienty, 3- energy... find 2-3 week increase energy and relaxing from start. god..god..and great price!!

Couldn't stay sane without it

Posted by 4997456849209915264 on Jan 28, 2014

Seriously, this is the perfect herb for my 40s perimenopausal hormonal body. This herb helps me with anxiety so I can feel sane. I'm not usually brand loyal with supplements, but in this instance I am.

The best.

Posted by 4903774021579205895 on Jun 22, 2015

Himalayan Herbals' herbals are THE BEST, no matter how expensive the other products are—they're very misleading! If you do thorough research, you will find this to hold true. I've been practicing Ayurvedics for three years now and bought many various alternatives, however, they don't compare to the quality, potency, respectability and trustworthiness that this company has established for over 80 years.

Chilled me out

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Mar 19, 2008

Chilled me out a bit. I like how you have to take 2 caps to reach the 400-450mg mark. This helps alot if your not trying to get "spacey" during the day and just trying to qualm anxiety. Have to keep trying it out to really get a feel. I recommend a trial

Definate energy kick !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009

This is supposed to help with stress & lack of energy. Well, I can attest to the boost in energy ! (I think only a change in life can help stress LOL !)

Pure goodness

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

I haven't tried a Himalaya product that I don't like. They are pure goodness.

good product

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Nov 18, 2013

This product is wonderful and I take it 2 times a day a feel another person. I feel relax. I do not have the stress I use to have before. I will recommended to any person who has stress. trust the company HIMALAYA they been wordwide since 1930.

Works Ok

Posted by 4847022420888488801 on Aug 17, 2014

Seems to be helping with my adrenal fatigue. Probably need to take it longer to see more beneficial effects.