Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Ashwagandha, 60 Caplets

Reviews 5-star

Feeling of Well Being

Posted by Reviewer2120570 on Dec 13, 2011

Shared this with a lot of people - they ALL love it ! Feeling of well-being and clarity. Tried several others - this was the best !

great

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Excellent for calming. Good for exhausted adrenals and helps with decent sleep through the night.

great herb

Posted by estranged on Apr 19, 2013

My heart used to race when I went to bed. Not any more. I have used many other supplements for various issues but they didn't help. After this product I understood that stress was the cause of them and Ashwagandha is the cure for stress. I can finally sleep now. Best herb I have used. If you are in stress. You should try this.

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 07, 2013

Helps me relax my mind very very well. What can I say? More focussed, less anxiety and increased libido. I take this after meal (contrary to suggestion)and it still works perfect. Takes a little while to feel the effects though.

good product

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Nov 18, 2013

This product is wonderful and I take it 2 times a day a feel another person. I feel relax. I do not have the stress I use to have before. I will recommended to any person who has stress. trust the company HIMALAYA they been wordwide since 1930.