The best.

Posted by 4903774021579205895 on Jun 22, 2015

Himalayan Herbals' herbals are THE BEST, no matter how expensive the other products are—they're very misleading! If you do thorough research, you will find this to hold true. I've been practicing Ayurvedics for three years now and bought many various alternatives, however, they don't compare to the quality, potency, respectability and trustworthiness that this company has established for over 80 years.

Definate energy kick !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009

This is supposed to help with stress & lack of energy. Well, I can attest to the boost in energy ! (I think only a change in life can help stress LOL !)

woww

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Nov 03, 2011

this is great...1- stress, 2- anxienty, 3- energy... find 2-3 week increase energy and relaxing from start. god..god..and great price!!

good product

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Nov 18, 2013

This product is wonderful and I take it 2 times a day a feel another person. I feel relax. I do not have the stress I use to have before. I will recommended to any person who has stress. trust the company HIMALAYA they been wordwide since 1930.

Pure goodness

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013

I haven't tried a Himalaya product that I don't like. They are pure goodness.

great herb

Posted by cot477 on Jul 15, 2013

Love this stuff. It's an adaptogen that builds immunity, buffers stress, allows sleep, gives vitality. Google it and you'll see. This brand is super pure.

Legendary great herb.

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

This herb has so many benefits it's hard to know where to start. But additional energy and a calm spirit are two notable ones. I have tried many brands, and all have been good. But I prefer the Himalaya.

Personal result amazed me .

Posted by 5610184612420941230 on Aug 21, 2016

After one week taking one caplete per day I noticed a definite increase in my energy level which has sustained since its been two months now. I'm off my 25 mg of thyroxine the low grade depression I have experienced, for ever has gone and my arms does he any more. After researching this product I figure it has balanced out my hormones. My 28 year old daughter has had great results too. Emotional stability after one week. I'm 56 into very healthy lifestyle. Hope this is informative for you. Happy Lorraine

fantastic tablets

Posted by Reviewer1296961 on Feb 20, 2012

They work great and give energy. Ecological and good value

good product

Posted by Reviewer3078033 on Apr 03, 2012

has really helped my husband to handle stress at work

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »