Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Ashwagandha, 60 Caplets

Makes me anxious, works for my mom

Posted by 5355333233679853121 on Oct 29, 2013

Everytime I take this product I get very anxious (and I am already an anxious person) and dizzy, with a blurred vision. It also increases my lethargy. However, it seems to work for my mom. She feels more energized and motivated after taking them, so I am going to give it a four star.

Chilled me out

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Mar 19, 2008

Chilled me out a bit. I like how you have to take 2 caps to reach the 400-450mg mark. This helps alot if your not trying to get "spacey" during the day and just trying to qualm anxiety. Have to keep trying it out to really get a feel. I recommend a trial

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 07, 2013

Helps me relax my mind very very well. What can I say? More focussed, less anxiety and increased libido. I take this after meal (contrary to suggestion)and it still works perfect. Takes a little while to feel the effects though.

good product

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Nov 18, 2013

This product is wonderful and I take it 2 times a day a feel another person. I feel relax. I do not have the stress I use to have before. I will recommended to any person who has stress. trust the company HIMALAYA they been wordwide since 1930.

Couldn't stay sane without it

Posted by 4997456849209915264 on Jan 28, 2014

Seriously, this is the perfect herb for my 40s perimenopausal hormonal body. This herb helps me with anxiety so I can feel sane. I'm not usually brand loyal with supplements, but in this instance I am.