Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Neem & Turmeric Face Wash, 5.07 fl oz (150ml)

neem face wash

Posted by Reviewer2630975 From Texas on Sep 22, 2010

I love the face wash. it actually works real good.. my daughter had a big acne problem and thanks to Neem face wash her face is looking really good. she is real happy now.. we had tried everything you could think of and nothing had ever worked. but the Neem face wash really works and it don't cost a lot like other products. TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO!!!

This is the only face wash I'll use

Posted by Reviewer1558956 From Arizona on Jul 30, 2010

I have VERY sensitive skin (red, irritated and blotchy). After trying this product, I will never go back to the more expenisve (ineffective) brands again. This left my face calm and very refreshed. No redness and no dryness followed after use. It's simply the best!

Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer2190511 From California on Mar 23, 2010

I have never encountered a cleanser that is so unpleasant to work with. It has the consistency and smell of BenGay ointment, so I feel like rubbing BenGay on my face when I try to use it. Imagine having some of it get into your eyes to as your eyes will feel burned pretty badly. It's hard to rinse it off your face and out of your eyes. In summary, the product may clean the face but is harsh and the smell is very unbearable to me. I will never ever buy this product again.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3046375 From California on Oct 06, 2010

I have VERY oily face . I breakout easily. The only face wash that suits me the the cleansing gele from shankara.com, and the avalon face wash. but this really felt good surprisingly !

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2483880 From Sweden on Aug 25, 2013

My skin is combination/oily, but also dehydrated. Some face washes for oily skin tend to dry my skin out, but this doesn't. It's just perfect - it cleans very well (I haven't tried it for removing makeup, though, it's might not be deep cleansing enough) but doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. Doesn't sting my eyes, either. The scent is fairly strong, though, I happen to love it (smells spicy, kind of like gingerbread to me) but if you're sensitive to scents please keep this in mind.