Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Neem & Turmeric Face Wash, 5.07 fl oz (150ml)

neem face wash

Posted by Reviewer2630975 on Sep 22, 2010

I love the face wash. it actually works real good.. my daughter had a big acne problem and thanks to Neem face wash her face is looking really good. she is real happy now.. we had tried everything you could think of and nothing had ever worked. but the Neem face wash really works and it don't cost a lot like other products. TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO!!!

This is the only face wash I'll use

Posted by Reviewer1558956 on Jul 30, 2010

I have VERY sensitive skin (red, irritated and blotchy). After trying this product, I will never go back to the more expenisve (ineffective) brands again. This left my face calm and very refreshed. No redness and no dryness followed after use. It's simply the best!

Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Mar 23, 2010

I have never encountered a cleanser that is so unpleasant to work with. It has the consistency and smell of BenGay ointment, so I feel like rubbing BenGay on my face when I try to use it. Imagine having some of it get into your eyes to as your eyes will feel burned pretty badly. It's hard to rinse it off your face and out of your eyes. In summary, the product may clean the face but is harsh and the smell is very unbearable to me. I will never ever buy this product again.

Neem & Turmeric Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Jan 20, 2010

I love this face wash. I have very dry skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Oct 06, 2010

I have VERY oily face . I breakout easily. The only face wash that suits me the the cleansing gele from shankara.com, and the avalon face wash. but this really felt good surprisingly !