10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Toothpaste, Neem, Pomegranate, Fluoride Free, 5.29 oz (150 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 05, 2012

Good toothpase

Himalaya USA SLS-free toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Feb 15, 2011

I really like this toothpaste. Has a nice flavor and is not overpowering. Foams nicely and comes in a larger sized tube than some others. Good product for the price.

Fine Product

Posted by SydsKid on Mar 07, 2011

I don't care for the flavor of this toothpaste (but I am pregnant, so that might have something to do with it!) I like it though because it is more natural than most toothpastes and leaves my mouth feeling clean without a sugar-coated feel. The taste is a minor thing compared to that.

delightful

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on May 22, 2010

a delightfully smooth toothpaste with a pleasant taste. Leaves your teeth feeling clean n shiny

Good product!

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

I was really happy with this toothpaste! As it's organic and natural, I was excited if it tasted nasty. But it didn't - and I prefer this one to most store bought toothpaste I can get hold of in my country. It also makes my mouth feel clean after I've been brushing. The tube is quite big, so it's a good buy!