long-lasting

Posted by Cigale on Apr 17, 2015

reduced the inflammation of my gums. palatable (not menthol) Good taste For more reviews, see my profile !

clean in a clean way

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Apr 21, 2014

Really great mild flavor all-natural toothpaste. Leaves my teeth feeling clean, but not chemically squeaky. I give it 4☆'s because my husband felt sensitve, but I did not.It's not fruity, only slightly minty.This is great natural toothpaste. It left my mouth feeling fresh and clean without any fake flavors.

Buen producto

Posted by Colina on Feb 20, 2016

Lo llevo usando unas semanas y noto que limpia igual que el dentífrico habitual. Aunque tiene un sabor un poco particular, al final me acostumbré a él.

Himalaya USA SLS-free toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Feb 15, 2011

I really like this toothpaste. Has a nice flavor and is not overpowering. Foams nicely and comes in a larger sized tube than some others. Good product for the price.

Fine Product

Posted by SydsKid on Mar 07, 2011

I don't care for the flavor of this toothpaste (but I am pregnant, so that might have something to do with it!) I like it though because it is more natural than most toothpastes and leaves my mouth feeling clean without a sugar-coated feel. The taste is a minor thing compared to that.

delightful

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on May 22, 2010

a delightfully smooth toothpaste with a pleasant taste. Leaves your teeth feeling clean n shiny

Good product!

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

I was really happy with this toothpaste! As it's organic and natural, I was excited if it tasted nasty. But it didn't - and I prefer this one to most store bought toothpaste I can get hold of in my country. It also makes my mouth feel clean after I've been brushing. The tube is quite big, so it's a good buy!

No Fluoride, No SLS

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

I was amazed as how many "healthy" dental products contain fluoride and SLS. This has a mild taste, isn't offensive in any way. Have repurchased.

Really like this!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

I like the consistency of this, cleans my teeth well and the smell is interesting. Sometimes right after brushing it feels like I have bad breath due to the herbs in this product. My sister used it once and described it as a "gingivitis mouth" taste. She really dislikes this toothpaste, I don't mind the taste too much. Would buy again!

Tastes fine

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

My family likes this. We will see what the dentist thinks in about 6 months.