Himalaya USA SLS-free toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Feb 15, 2011

I really like this toothpaste. Has a nice flavor and is not overpowering. Foams nicely and comes in a larger sized tube than some others. Good product for the price.

Fine Product

Posted by SydsKid on Mar 07, 2011

I don't care for the flavor of this toothpaste (but I am pregnant, so that might have something to do with it!) I like it though because it is more natural than most toothpastes and leaves my mouth feeling clean without a sugar-coated feel. The taste is a minor thing compared to that.

delightful

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on May 22, 2010

a delightfully smooth toothpaste with a pleasant taste. Leaves your teeth feeling clean n shiny

Good product!

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

I was really happy with this toothpaste! As it's organic and natural, I was excited if it tasted nasty. But it didn't - and I prefer this one to most store bought toothpaste I can get hold of in my country. It also makes my mouth feel clean after I've been brushing. The tube is quite big, so it's a good buy!

No Fluoride, No SLS

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

I was amazed as how many "healthy" dental products contain fluoride and SLS. This has a mild taste, isn't offensive in any way. Have repurchased.

Really like this!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

I like the consistency of this, cleans my teeth well and the smell is interesting. Sometimes right after brushing it feels like I have bad breath due to the herbs in this product. My sister used it once and described it as a "gingivitis mouth" taste. She really dislikes this toothpaste, I don't mind the taste too much. Would buy again!

Tastes fine

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

My family likes this. We will see what the dentist thinks in about 6 months.

Good taste, very effective

Posted by Billakos on Aug 29, 2010

And all the ingredients are NATURAL.

great toothpaste