New To iHerb?

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Botanique, Toothpaste, Neem, Pomegranate, Fluoride Free, 5.29 oz (150 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good product!

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

I was really happy with this toothpaste! As it's organic and natural, I was excited if it tasted nasty. But it didn't - and I prefer this one to most store bought toothpaste I can get hold of in my country. It also makes my mouth feel clean after I've been brushing. The tube is quite big, so it's a good buy!

No Fluoride, No SLS

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

I was amazed as how many "healthy" dental products contain fluoride and SLS. This has a mild taste, isn't offensive in any way. Have repurchased.

Really like this!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

I like the consistency of this, cleans my teeth well and the smell is interesting. Sometimes right after brushing it feels like I have bad breath due to the herbs in this product. My sister used it once and described it as a "gingivitis mouth" taste. She really dislikes this toothpaste, I don't mind the taste too much. Would buy again!

Tastes fine

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

My family likes this. We will see what the dentist thinks in about 6 months.

Good taste, very effective

Posted by Billakos on Aug 29, 2010

And all the ingredients are NATURAL.