its ok

Posted by Reviewer1236978 on Jun 13, 2012

Its ok

good

Posted by Reviewer1727795 on Aug 15, 2012

The product itself is nice and does the job. The taste of it though is just okay. Not a bad taste - just a little different. But, overall, a nice organic product - I know I'm not putting chemicals into my mouth!.

Good Stuff!

Posted by 5189112154612526482 on Sep 10, 2012

This toothpaste tastes much better than many of the "healthy" toothpastes my family has found. I really like the taste and texture. I will buy it again.

Good alternative toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

This is a nice alternative to Weeda Salt toothpaste and a couple of others I like. I prefer to alter the toothpaste I use from day to day. I would not want to use this toothpaste everyday. I give it four stars instead of five because I think it tends to leave a slimy feel on the teeth. Requires good rinsing and brushing after the toothpaste is rinsed out. Makes my mouth feel fresh.

Bit disappointed

Posted by 5285916661857593675 on Feb 17, 2013

We've been using this toothpaste quite a long time but purchased earlier in Hungary. Therefore, I have to admit, that the taste was much different from that we bought here. I really liked this paste for its herbal. This paste has more accent on menthol taste. But there is a more bothering thing that the sign on the tube unlike the packaging has "Botanique" not "Organique"... I would like to know why is that! All in all if you find the Organique version buy it, our whole family including my 4 year old son adores it because it really gives fresh breath, clean and glittering teeth.

Took me awhile...

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

...to get used to the unusual taste. But once I did I loved it, wouldn't say it whitens any, but it sure cleans well enough for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Mar 21, 2013

long-lasting

Posted by Reviewer1817191 on Apr 17, 2015

reduced the inflammation of my gums. palatable (not menthol) Good taste For more reviews, see my profile !

Good

Posted by 4632280770915883104 on Sep 09, 2013

I am happy the fact Neem is very medicinal and takes the decay away from one of the researches I learned long time ago.However after using this toothpast My teeth are very sensitive from now onwords for some weird reason. Its detergent and animal free!!!

Love it...

Posted by Marvika on Oct 02, 2013

it is really good,but -1 star, because I would like it with fluoride for stronger teeth