Product ok, packaging not

Posted by SummerShopper on May 12, 2014

The toothpaste itself tastes a little too sweet for me but no major complaints about how it works. I really hate the screw cap thou and I hate to fiddle. I tried to replace the cap with another brand toothpaste cap that I had lying around but it wouldn't fit. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good one

Posted by 4920140916746374661 on May 12, 2014

Good toothpaste, nice taste, but nothing special. I like that it's quite natural.

Great taste, great ingredients

Posted by 5385919442672645400 on May 12, 2014

My family really like this toothpaste and find the taste just as good or better than the supermarket brands, but I'm much happier with the natural ingredients.

Good

Posted by 4632280770915883104 on Sep 09, 2013

I am happy the fact Neem is very medicinal and takes the decay away from one of the researches I learned long time ago.However after using this toothpast My teeth are very sensitive from now onwords for some weird reason. Its detergent and animal free!!!

Love it...

Posted by Marvika on Oct 02, 2013

it is really good,but -1 star, because I would like it with fluoride for stronger teeth

yet to use

Posted by Ahpeng on Oct 19, 2013

like the idea that the toothpaste is sealed up. many toothpaste are not and it can be exposed to germs. will buy again if it is good

Posted by 4669054570253070539 on Oct 26, 2013

Nice flavor

Posted by 5626000935446527946 on Nov 19, 2013

Haven't really tried this yet. But like the flavor so far.

cleans well

Posted by 5061377389044313196 on Nov 25, 2013

cleans well. But this strong menthol taste...

worth it

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013

good quality and price. maybe a little bit to strong taste for me, but anyway, like it