Miracle product !

Posted by Reviewer1996189 on Jan 29, 2012

This stuff really works, but be sure to take as directed! First few days I didn't think it was working, so I took 2 extra and boom over a 100 point drop in an hour. I couldn't eat any bread or pasta without my blood sugar shooting over 300!!! I started taking these 2 weeks ago and today I had chicken parm with some spaghetti, a piece of bread and butter, and an italian pasty for dessert and my blood sugar never went over 200 (i tested every 15 min) and it was 175 after 2 hours, still higher than normal but 2 weeks ago it was over 300!! Like I said go slowly because this stuff is potent, it drops your blood sugar very fast, I would use caution if you are on rx meds for diabetes. I did get a headache but that was my own fault for taking more than I should have because I was panic'ing that my sugar was over 300 and it bought it down to 130in 2 hrs which may have been too fast, nothing 2 tylenol and a litte juice didnt fix :) Again use caution cause this is as strong as rx meds!! I believe they need an rx in europe to get this.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2896067 on Sep 14, 2011

I have been using Himalaya Herbal GlucoCare for over a year now and it really helps in regulation of blood sugar levels. I have experienced no side effects and the small size of the capsules make it easy to swallow.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 08, 2009

My husband takes this to keep his blood sugar under control. So far it seems to be working. It's so much better than the medicine the doctor wanted him on.

Helps prevents sugar spikes

Posted by Reviewer1919332 on Jan 24, 2010

I am a type II diabetic and I have a miniature doxie that is a type I diabetic. This product has helped both my dog and myself maintain more level blood sugar levels.

I'm healed!

Posted by Reviewer2022501 on Oct 13, 2008

This product is outstanding. I have type II diabetes and with Glucocare my A1C is normal. I also exercise and watch what I eat.

useful product

Posted by Reviewer1097553 on Apr 18, 2010

I feel more grounded when I take this daily. It improves my mood, too!

I Recommend It

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 28, 2010

My husband is borderline diabetic and this seems to keep blood in balance.

The sugar wacker

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 07, 2008

I started using this with other herbs about 2 weeks ago, currently I havn't lowered my insulin or the amounts of other herbs as of yet, but I did notice throughout the day my sugars seem to have a longer track record of low blood sugars and complete safety of not passing out. I get at least one high only because my physical condition feels so great and I forget to check my sugars at least every 2 hrs. But I think this is helping and time will tell if I am able to drop insulin and some of the other herbs.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1399542 on Apr 12, 2010

My husband has been able to stop the Metformin XR 500mg - 2 tabs each night, since he has been taking this on a regular basis. Even tho the Metformin is cheaper, this is superior as it has no side effects and does the job well. We highly recommend GlucoCare!

For my type-II diabetes, it worked

Posted by Reviewer3080223 on Jan 09, 2009

I have been on GlucoCare for past 2-3 months and it has helped me reduce my blood sugar level. I gave this 4/5 because of its very expensive cost. I hope that, taking into account the current terrible economic mess, Himalaya USA will decrease the price of GlucoCare, making it more affordable for everyone. Thank you and God Bless everyone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »