New To iHerb?

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Gymnema, 60 Caplets

Reviews 3-star

This lowers Glucoe for IDDM's too by a few points.

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Jul 31, 2007

I am a type 1 diabetic trying to break the mold here. I tried this and documented the progress to find if I ate something under 30 grams of carbs the glucose would generally stay the same as it was before I ate the food as I checked before and after glucose levels. I also noticed that if I took this without any food my glucose level would drop by aroun 20 mg/dl. Not too bad for something that wasn't supposed to be for a type 1 diabetic. But it would be nice to see this drop the numbers more then 20 points.

not so sure..

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Oct 16, 2014

these got a funny "chemicalised" taste..think you have to use the drops on the tongue to stop tasting sugar..still trying them out for my blood sugar..wil report back later..