Terri

Posted by Reviewer1730753 on Sep 26, 2008

I lost 5lbs in 2 weeks! Yippee!!!! my blood sugar level has gone down to almost normal. Great product I would recommend it to anyone who has a high blood sugar level or wants to shed a few pounds. Thank you! it has already changed my life.

can comment

Posted by Reviewer2759292 on Oct 23, 2007

This is a great product...it has really curbed my sugar cravings

Aids in improved glucose control

Posted by Reviewer1233513 on Feb 04, 2007

I trust the Himalaya brand in any formula. Gymnema, Bitter Melon, and Holy Basil all have helped in improving my glucose control. Of course, exercise and losing 40 pounds, was also a big help. I will continue using this combination to support my system. Keep up the great job IHerb and Himalaya brands.

Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Oct 27, 2011

First time I've used it. Has a nice flavor - or one that I like anyway. Seemed to help me with cravings during a 21-day cleanse.

Gymnema for blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 07, 2014

I like having this product on hand for those times when I seem to be hungry for no reason. It seems to help regulate my blood sugar levels.

best Gymnema i've tried

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jan 24, 2009

I've tried several other brands. THis one I liked the best. After a few weeks of using this Gymnema along with Garlic tablets and chromium, my blood sugar is now normal. It's an excellent product, especially when used in a team of blood sugar busters. Yes we can!

Weight loss

Posted by 4953107945167570767 on May 28, 2014

I noticed weight starting to shift after 2 weeks of using this product. I stopped craving sweet food and felt more full. This was ordered whilst dealing with tricothecene mycotoxins.

EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2945871 on Jun 18, 2014

Within two days the gymnema product provided a sense of fullness, water retention and somewhat of a muscle definition although its only been two days can't give a feedback with muscle definition and fat loss...

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1749220 on Oct 29, 2008

Recieved order in less than 3 days ordered on Friday and got it on Monday...excellent service and response time -high quality product!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Oct 13, 2007

This is great as sugar buster. Higher dosage than other gymnema products and I trust the effectiveness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »