Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, HemoCare, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

it worked, maybe too well

Posted by KentuckyWildcat From Kentucky on Nov 20, 2010

On the advice of an Ayurvedic physician I took these to "purify" my blood. The first thing I noticed was that my urine took on a rusty color. I thought that this was due to impurities being excreted. After two months of taking Hemocare, I developed SEVERE anemia (very low body temp, tremendous fatigue, insomnia, depression). At that point I stopped the Hemocare, and it dawned on me that the rusty color of my urine was probably iron from red blood cells. So this product definitely works, but pay attention to your body and do not take it for too long, and maybe take an iron supplement along with it (Natural Factors Ultimate Iron is a good one).

Great stuff