seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Mar 06, 2011

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.

a great liver cleanser

Posted by 4948822642136760033 on Nov 10, 2013

I've taken this product for a few years now (doctor recommended to use it in the spring only) and liver tests got better.

NAFLD and Parasites

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Nov 04, 2008

When I first tried Liv52 at full dose because of my NAFLD, I got cramping pains in my upper intestine, so reduced to half dose for 2 months. During that time I discovered intestinal parasites, which I believe were reacting to the increased flow of bile (a result of Liv52), and causing the cramping. After doing a parasite cleanse for 2 months, I can now take Liv52 at full dose without cramping. I don't know if it is helping my liver, but I do believe the parasites were unhappy with it. In 2 months I do another test to determine the state of my NAFLD, and then I'll know more.

LandZen

Posted by Reviewer2938314 on Jan 12, 2008

Best all around cirrhosis & hepatitus defense and maintenence.Don't like the capsules, seem small and half filled most of the time.Bring back the tablets!

views from malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on Oct 15, 2014

no unpleasant odour. relatively small and easy to take. i'm glad it's all natural!

good

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

I notice benefits in digestion. Bought this because of liver cancer. I'll continue taking it as long as possible.

now i have the sweet sleepings

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 06, 2013

i think it improve my sleeping quality.

good

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

i notice i sleep better, but since i don't drink, i don't know to what extent it works. I've taken it for 1 week and a half. Herbal consultant at Himalaya USA suggested I take 2 caps per day for the first month, then lower it to 1 cap per day.

Proven formula

Posted by Reviewer1052225 on Sep 29, 2011

This is my second bottle. I consume quite a bit of protein (powdered and food-base), and I can tell that my body is able to assimilate more of it. If you weight train and consume a lot of protein and supps, you need to have an efficient liver or your body will be forever catching up. Meaning all the money you spend on protein will end up in the toilet.

Excellent Liver Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Aug 26, 2008

My Wife has liver problems. This has been helping her maintain her liver enzyme balance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »