Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Liver Care, North America version of Liv52

Posted by 4790179939951463264 on Sep 13, 2013

I used this product for more of 20 years. It is the the best product for treating hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver. It is a shame that it is not known by most specialists and patients. Ovidiu Aldea.

Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer2406123 From Arkansas on May 20, 2010

My husband and I have been taking this product for 3 months. My husband had terrible gas problems which has cleared up on this product. We both notice our metabolism has speeded up and we have both lost weight. We are in our middle 50's so our digestion needed some help and this has really helped. Tried a lot of other products but this one has really worked.

NAFLD and Parasites

Posted by Reviewer2764404 From Montana on Nov 04, 2008

When I first tried Liv52 at full dose because of my NAFLD, I got cramping pains in my upper intestine, so reduced to half dose for 2 months. During that time I discovered intestinal parasites, which I believe were reacting to the increased flow of bile (a result of Liv52), and causing the cramping. After doing a parasite cleanse for 2 months, I can now take Liv52 at full dose without cramping. I don't know if it is helping my liver, but I do believe the parasites were unhappy with it. In 2 months I do another test to determine the state of my NAFLD, and then I'll know more.

Himalaya USA, Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer2333053 From Nevada on May 27, 2008

I have been using Liver Care for two or three years and highly recommend it. When I try another product, the feeling of pressure in my liver area returns. Rebecca

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3213560 From Australia on Mar 06, 2011

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.