| English
| USD ($)

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Liver Care, North America version of Liv52

Posted by 4790179939951463264 on Sep 13, 2013

I used this product for more of 20 years. It is the the best product for treating hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver. It is a shame that it is not known by most specialists and patients. Ovidiu Aldea.

This is quite powerful

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 18, 2013

I bought this to help my liver detox and I think this would be great to do every now and then, perhaps twice a year. I take two per day and you can immediately notice the difference with bowels (more regular) and so on so this product is very effective.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Mar 06, 2011

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.

Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on May 20, 2010

My husband and I have been taking this product for 3 months. My husband had terrible gas problems which has cleared up on this product. We both notice our metabolism has speeded up and we have both lost weight. We are in our middle 50's so our digestion needed some help and this has really helped. Tried a lot of other products but this one has really worked.

Love and can't live without this!

Posted by Reviewer2926352 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been taking Milk thistle for years and getting some good results. Since taking Milk thistle I break out less and whenever I run out I always feel fatigued like I'm having heavy burden on my back and can't get up from my bed in the morning. I'm sure I have weak liver, and I happened to find this product and ordered hoping this will help my skin become more clear. Within a few weeks I saw results. My skin looks clear and fresh. It seems like my skin is glowing from inside. I also feel more healthier. I will keep taking Milk thistle too, but also Liver care. Both are very good supplements for your liver.