Proven formula

Posted by Reviewer1052225 on Sep 29, 2011

This is my second bottle. I consume quite a bit of protein (powdered and food-base), and I can tell that my body is able to assimilate more of it. If you weight train and consume a lot of protein and supps, you need to have an efficient liver or your body will be forever catching up. Meaning all the money you spend on protein will end up in the toilet.

Himalaya USA

Posted by Reviewer2992478 on Jun 14, 2011

Best product for cleaning your liver. Will purchase this product again.

Keeping the filter clean

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Mar 30, 2011

The liver is a part of our cleansing system. I have used Himalaya Liver Care for about one year and know that it is an important part of my staying healthy.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Mar 06, 2011

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.

Works with other herbals

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

Himalaya USA, Liver Care, Planetary Herbals, Liver Defense and New Chapter's Turmeric Force are the 'trinity' I'm currently using to address my liver problems. At this time I'm experiencing relief in that important organ. So it appears I've found something that works.

good

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

i notice i sleep better, but since i don't drink, i don't know to what extent it works. I've taken it for 1 week and a half. Herbal consultant at Himalaya USA suggested I take 2 caps per day for the first month, then lower it to 1 cap per day.

recommended by a friend

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Mar 20, 2010

I've been taking milk thistle for years, but a friend swears that this is a good, well-researched product so I thought I'd give it a go...can't hurt!

Take with supplements

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009

I have quite an extensive supplement regime with protein drinks. A liver care product is essential for this mixture of herbs read the label it says it all this product is perhaps the best natural liver support product in the world believe me I know I have tried many.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Nov 02, 2009

I'm pretty sure this helped to lower my liver enzyme score.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2749968 on Aug 24, 2009

so far so good - no known improvements but I am sure it is doing good things for me as described. I never heard back from Himalaya with my inquiry about taking Livercare with GOF Primal Defense...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »