お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2740123 on May 12, 2009

the liver is the engine room of your body nothing works if it doesn't this stuff keeps it running on all 8 cylinders

Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on May 20, 2010

My husband and I have been taking this product for 3 months. My husband had terrible gas problems which has cleared up on this product. We both notice our metabolism has speeded up and we have both lost weight. We are in our middle 50's so our digestion needed some help and this has really helped. Tried a lot of other products but this one has really worked.

This is quite powerful

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 18, 2013

I bought this to help my liver detox and I think this would be great to do every now and then, perhaps twice a year. I take two per day and you can immediately notice the difference with bowels (more regular) and so on so this product is very effective.

Love and can't live without this!

Posted by Reviewer2926352 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been taking Milk thistle for years and getting some good results. Since taking Milk thistle I break out less and whenever I run out I always feel fatigued like I'm having heavy burden on my back and can't get up from my bed in the morning. I'm sure I have weak liver, and I happened to find this product and ordered hoping this will help my skin become more clear. Within a few weeks I saw results. My skin looks clear and fresh. It seems like my skin is glowing from inside. I also feel more healthier. I will keep taking Milk thistle too, but also Liver care. Both are very good supplements for your liver.

Doctor prescribed

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Aug 09, 2008

I never heard of this until my doctor prescribed it. I bought it from her office, until I saw that on iherb I could get it MUCH cheaper for MORE capsules! I am taking 4 a day. I have CFIDS and Fibromyalgia. I know my liver must have been sluggish as I am hypersensitive to anything I take whether it's prescription medicine or supplements. I am assuming this is why she put me on these.