This works!

Posted by Reviewer3047809 on Sep 20, 2009

I had irregular tests come back on my liver- I took these pills for a few months and my tests came back normal. The MD couldn't really say if it was a fluke or if the liver pills helped, but I think they did.

Live52

Posted by Reviewer3185245 on Aug 17, 2009

Very beneficial liver cleansing product. No negative side effects.

LandZen

Posted by Reviewer2938314 on Jan 12, 2008

Best all around cirrhosis & hepatitus defense and maintenence.Don't like the capsules, seem small and half filled most of the time.Bring back the tablets!

himalaya usa liver care

Posted by Reviewer3328831 on Sep 08, 2008

this is a very good product. my wife a i both have good liver enzymes count. i recommend it to anyone who takes a lot of medicine as my wife and i do. it helps to your liver healthy.

Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Feb 09, 2016

This works great for my skin! I have always had skin problems. I have Gilberts Syndrome, and I don't know if this is the reason, but this product works great for me.

good

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

I notice benefits in digestion. Bought this because of liver cancer. I'll continue taking it as long as possible.

views from malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on Oct 15, 2014

no unpleasant odour. relatively small and easy to take. i'm glad it's all natural!

now i have the sweet sleepings

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 06, 2013

i think it improve my sleeping quality.

good

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

i notice i sleep better, but since i don't drink, i don't know to what extent it works. I've taken it for 1 week and a half. Herbal consultant at Himalaya USA suggested I take 2 caps per day for the first month, then lower it to 1 cap per day.

good

Posted by Reviewer1092367 on Aug 19, 2011

take 2 of these before drinking, prevents hangover take 2 the next morning for safety of liver