Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Doctor prescribed

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Aug 09, 2008

I never heard of this until my doctor prescribed it. I bought it from her office, until I saw that on iherb I could get it MUCH cheaper for MORE capsules! I am taking 4 a day. I have CFIDS and Fibromyalgia. I know my liver must have been sluggish as I am hypersensitive to anything I take whether it's prescription medicine or supplements. I am assuming this is why she put me on these.

Himalaya USA, Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer2333053 on May 27, 2008

I have been using Liver Care for two or three years and highly recommend it. When I try another product, the feeling of pressure in my liver area returns. Rebecca

Liver health support

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Jan 06, 2007

I began taking Liver Care along with a sylibin phytosome product to improve my liver health after 2 rounds (26 weeks and 48 weeks) of HCV prescription treatments failed to eradicate the virus. I still have HCV, but within 90 days of using Liver Care and the sylibin phytosome product my AST & ALT levels were back in the normal range, and I felt great. Five years have passed and I continue with both products daily. I notice a difference when I leave either supplement out, so I am continuing with both.

Excellent formula, great value

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 03, 2007

I take this along with sylimarin (milk thistle), because you can't be too kind to your liver. Especially if you occasionally drink a little too much, which I do. After my son-in-law's recent birthday party at which I had a number of margaritas, I didn't feel any ill effects at all -- but I took a few extra Liver Cares that evening, during the festivities. I take it daily and I do believe it contributes to my overall well-being.

Helped to get liver enzymes back to normal

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

My liver enzymes were elevated due to a treatment protocol I'm on. In combination with taking a break from the protocol (on doctor's advice), and taking the Liver Care, my enzymes are now back to normal in just 2 weeks. As I gradually restart my treatment, I'm going to continue taking the Liver Care. I also used Milk Thistle.