Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

NAFLD and Parasites

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Nov 04, 2008

When I first tried Liv52 at full dose because of my NAFLD, I got cramping pains in my upper intestine, so reduced to half dose for 2 months. During that time I discovered intestinal parasites, which I believe were reacting to the increased flow of bile (a result of Liv52), and causing the cramping. After doing a parasite cleanse for 2 months, I can now take Liv52 at full dose without cramping. I don't know if it is helping my liver, but I do believe the parasites were unhappy with it. In 2 months I do another test to determine the state of my NAFLD, and then I'll know more.

Doctor prescribed

Posted by Reviewer1704933 on Aug 09, 2008

I never heard of this until my doctor prescribed it. I bought it from her office, until I saw that on iherb I could get it MUCH cheaper for MORE capsules! I am taking 4 a day. I have CFIDS and Fibromyalgia. I know my liver must have been sluggish as I am hypersensitive to anything I take whether it's prescription medicine or supplements. I am assuming this is why she put me on these.

Himalaya USA, Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer2333053 on May 27, 2008

I have been using Liver Care for two or three years and highly recommend it. When I try another product, the feeling of pressure in my liver area returns. Rebecca

Liver health support

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Jan 06, 2007

I began taking Liver Care along with a sylibin phytosome product to improve my liver health after 2 rounds (26 weeks and 48 weeks) of HCV prescription treatments failed to eradicate the virus. I still have HCV, but within 90 days of using Liver Care and the sylibin phytosome product my AST & ALT levels were back in the normal range, and I felt great. Five years have passed and I continue with both products daily. I notice a difference when I leave either supplement out, so I am continuing with both.

Excellent formula, great value

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 03, 2007

I take this along with sylimarin (milk thistle), because you can't be too kind to your liver. Especially if you occasionally drink a little too much, which I do. After my son-in-law's recent birthday party at which I had a number of margaritas, I didn't feel any ill effects at all -- but I took a few extra Liver Cares that evening, during the festivities. I take it daily and I do believe it contributes to my overall well-being.