Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Excellent formula, great value

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 03, 2007

I take this along with sylimarin (milk thistle), because you can't be too kind to your liver. Especially if you occasionally drink a little too much, which I do. After my son-in-law's recent birthday party at which I had a number of margaritas, I didn't feel any ill effects at all -- but I took a few extra Liver Cares that evening, during the festivities. I take it daily and I do believe it contributes to my overall well-being.

Helped to get liver enzymes back to normal

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

My liver enzymes were elevated due to a treatment protocol I'm on. In combination with taking a break from the protocol (on doctor's advice), and taking the Liver Care, my enzymes are now back to normal in just 2 weeks. As I gradually restart my treatment, I'm going to continue taking the Liver Care. I also used Milk Thistle.

Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer1192065 on Aug 09, 2008

I am so excited to post here this product has brought my liver panel counts down to normal after a few years of concern about it. It did take about a year for my liver test panel counts to become normal again, but I am glad I continued taking this product. I had read that it does take some time and I am glad to post here that I can attest to that. I take this every day. The first few months, I took two a day; after four months later, I started taking one a day. Sometimes, I would forget to take it but I never stopped. Anyway, good luck on it. It is worth to me to continue using this product.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3047809 on Sep 20, 2009

I had irregular tests come back on my liver- I took these pills for a few months and my tests came back normal. The MD couldn't really say if it was a fluke or if the liver pills helped, but I think they did.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2623530 on Jun 05, 2010

Love this product. We've been using it for several months now, and we notice a difference. It's not a miracle cure that works immediately - you need to allow time, but I notice everything smoothing out with it; less bloating, better bowel functions, more energy. Highly recommend it.