Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Doctor prescribed

Posted by Reviewer1704933 From Washington on Aug 09, 2008

I never heard of this until my doctor prescribed it. I bought it from her office, until I saw that on iherb I could get it MUCH cheaper for MORE capsules! I am taking 4 a day. I have CFIDS and Fibromyalgia. I know my liver must have been sluggish as I am hypersensitive to anything I take whether it's prescription medicine or supplements. I am assuming this is why she put me on these.

Liver health support

Posted by Reviewer1710771 From North Carolina on Jan 06, 2007

I began taking Liver Care along with a sylibin phytosome product to improve my liver health after 2 rounds (26 weeks and 48 weeks) of HCV prescription treatments failed to eradicate the virus. I still have HCV, but within 90 days of using Liver Care and the sylibin phytosome product my AST & ALT levels were back in the normal range, and I felt great. Five years have passed and I continue with both products daily. I notice a difference when I leave either supplement out, so I am continuing with both.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2623530 From Florida on Jun 05, 2010

Love this product. We've been using it for several months now, and we notice a difference. It's not a miracle cure that works immediately - you need to allow time, but I notice everything smoothing out with it; less bloating, better bowel functions, more energy. Highly recommend it.

Live52

Posted by Reviewer3185245 From California on Aug 17, 2009

Very beneficial liver cleansing product. No negative side effects.

himalaya usa liver care

Posted by Reviewer3328831 From Indiana on Sep 08, 2008

this is a very good product. my wife a i both have good liver enzymes count. i recommend it to anyone who takes a lot of medicine as my wife and i do. it helps to your liver healthy.