Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Himalaya USA, Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer2333053 on May 27, 2008

I have been using Liver Care for two or three years and highly recommend it. When I try another product, the feeling of pressure in my liver area returns. Rebecca

Liver health support

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Jan 06, 2007

I began taking Liver Care along with a sylibin phytosome product to improve my liver health after 2 rounds (26 weeks and 48 weeks) of HCV prescription treatments failed to eradicate the virus. I still have HCV, but within 90 days of using Liver Care and the sylibin phytosome product my AST & ALT levels were back in the normal range, and I felt great. Five years have passed and I continue with both products daily. I notice a difference when I leave either supplement out, so I am continuing with both.

Excellent formula, great value

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 03, 2007

I take this along with sylimarin (milk thistle), because you can't be too kind to your liver. Especially if you occasionally drink a little too much, which I do. After my son-in-law's recent birthday party at which I had a number of margaritas, I didn't feel any ill effects at all -- but I took a few extra Liver Cares that evening, during the festivities. I take it daily and I do believe it contributes to my overall well-being.

Helped to get liver enzymes back to normal

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

My liver enzymes were elevated due to a treatment protocol I'm on. In combination with taking a break from the protocol (on doctor's advice), and taking the Liver Care, my enzymes are now back to normal in just 2 weeks. As I gradually restart my treatment, I'm going to continue taking the Liver Care. I also used Milk Thistle.

Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer1192065 on Aug 09, 2008

I am so excited to post here this product has brought my liver panel counts down to normal after a few years of concern about it. It did take about a year for my liver test panel counts to become normal again, but I am glad I continued taking this product. I had read that it does take some time and I am glad to post here that I can attest to that. I take this every day. The first few months, I took two a day; after four months later, I started taking one a day. Sometimes, I would forget to take it but I never stopped. Anyway, good luck on it. It is worth to me to continue using this product.