Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Feb 09, 2016

This works great for my skin! I have always had skin problems. I have Gilberts Syndrome, and I don't know if this is the reason, but this product works great for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer1092367 on Aug 19, 2011

take 2 of these before drinking, prevents hangover take 2 the next morning for safety of liver

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Jul 20, 2009

We take it every day to keep our liver well functioning. Helps keeping your bowels moving regular.

king josa

Posted by Reviewer2734137 on Feb 15, 2007

hay guy's, I have been teking liver care over 2 year now.before liver care i was bearly hungry because i had drinking problem,but now i drink now and then, but my liver test are normal and i eat 3 meals a day. i will not go a day without it.

Himalaya Liver Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2121347 on Dec 29, 2007

They definitely do something positive for me. I tried several different doses, and for my 205lb weight 7 capsules on an empty stomach worked.

Supports my liver

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Feb 24, 2011

Liver Care really supports my liver, cleanses it, aids in digesting oily foods, and keeps the stones away. Great to take around the Holidays for protection. Many have used it to aid their livers because of hepatitis and weakness from over-consumption of alcohol.

Excelllent!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Aug 23, 2016

Excelllent white tea. Subtle fragrance and taste. Less caffeine than the black or green tea. All in all, a great purchase for its price and quality.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3074693 on Sep 22, 2011

The best product you can take for any liver problems. I have Gilbert Syndrome therefore I am jaundice most days. This product has reduced my jaundice considerably. The pain I used to get in my liver area has stopped since taking this amazing product.

Repeat Buyer

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Sep 05, 2010

Am on my 3rd bottle. Helps with liver pain associated with chemical exposures.

Known factor in good liver health

Posted by Krisinsight on Jul 08, 2008

Good price on a naturopathic product my physician recommended to help insure good liver health.