Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Liver health support

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Jan 06, 2007

I began taking Liver Care along with a sylibin phytosome product to improve my liver health after 2 rounds (26 weeks and 48 weeks) of HCV prescription treatments failed to eradicate the virus. I still have HCV, but within 90 days of using Liver Care and the sylibin phytosome product my AST & ALT levels were back in the normal range, and I felt great. Five years have passed and I continue with both products daily. I notice a difference when I leave either supplement out, so I am continuing with both.

Excellent formula, great value

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 03, 2007

I take this along with sylimarin (milk thistle), because you can't be too kind to your liver. Especially if you occasionally drink a little too much, which I do. After my son-in-law's recent birthday party at which I had a number of margaritas, I didn't feel any ill effects at all -- but I took a few extra Liver Cares that evening, during the festivities. I take it daily and I do believe it contributes to my overall well-being.

Helped to get liver enzymes back to normal

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

My liver enzymes were elevated due to a treatment protocol I'm on. In combination with taking a break from the protocol (on doctor's advice), and taking the Liver Care, my enzymes are now back to normal in just 2 weeks. As I gradually restart my treatment, I'm going to continue taking the Liver Care. I also used Milk Thistle.

This is quite powerful

Posted by adechamplain on Nov 18, 2013

I bought this to help my liver detox and I think this would be great to do every now and then, perhaps twice a year. I take two per day and you can immediately notice the difference with bowels (more regular) and so on so this product is very effective.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2623530 on Jun 05, 2010

Love this product. We've been using it for several months now, and we notice a difference. It's not a miracle cure that works immediately - you need to allow time, but I notice everything smoothing out with it; less bloating, better bowel functions, more energy. Highly recommend it.