Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2623530 on Jun 05, 2010

Love this product. We've been using it for several months now, and we notice a difference. It's not a miracle cure that works immediately - you need to allow time, but I notice everything smoothing out with it; less bloating, better bowel functions, more energy. Highly recommend it.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer3047809 on Sep 20, 2009

I had irregular tests come back on my liver- I took these pills for a few months and my tests came back normal. The MD couldn't really say if it was a fluke or if the liver pills helped, but I think they did.

Live52

Posted by Reviewer3185245 on Aug 17, 2009

Very beneficial liver cleansing product. No negative side effects.

Love and can't live without this!

Posted by Reviewer2926352 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been taking Milk thistle for years and getting some good results. Since taking Milk thistle I break out less and whenever I run out I always feel fatigued like I'm having heavy burden on my back and can't get up from my bed in the morning. I'm sure I have weak liver, and I happened to find this product and ordered hoping this will help my skin become more clear. Within a few weeks I saw results. My skin looks clear and fresh. It seems like my skin is glowing from inside. I also feel more healthier. I will keep taking Milk thistle too, but also Liver care. Both are very good supplements for your liver.

himalaya usa liver care

Posted by Reviewer3328831 on Sep 08, 2008

this is a very good product. my wife a i both have good liver enzymes count. i recommend it to anyone who takes a lot of medicine as my wife and i do. it helps to your liver healthy.