Excellent formula, great value

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 03, 2007

I take this along with sylimarin (milk thistle), because you can't be too kind to your liver. Especially if you occasionally drink a little too much, which I do. After my son-in-law's recent birthday party at which I had a number of margaritas, I didn't feel any ill effects at all -- but I took a few extra Liver Cares that evening, during the festivities. I take it daily and I do believe it contributes to my overall well-being.

Liver health support

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Jan 06, 2007

I began taking Liver Care along with a sylibin phytosome product to improve my liver health after 2 rounds (26 weeks and 48 weeks) of HCV prescription treatments failed to eradicate the virus. I still have HCV, but within 90 days of using Liver Care and the sylibin phytosome product my AST & ALT levels were back in the normal range, and I felt great. Five years have passed and I continue with both products daily. I notice a difference when I leave either supplement out, so I am continuing with both.

Liv 52

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Dec 21, 2007

This product is excellent. You really start to feel a difference only after a few weeks of use. I recommend liv 52 for anyone and everyone regardless of state of health.

Liver Care

Posted by Reviewer1192065 on Aug 09, 2008

I am so excited to post here this product has brought my liver panel counts down to normal after a few years of concern about it. It did take about a year for my liver test panel counts to become normal again, but I am glad I continued taking this product. I had read that it does take some time and I am glad to post here that I can attest to that. I take this every day. The first few months, I took two a day; after four months later, I started taking one a day. Sometimes, I would forget to take it but I never stopped. Anyway, good luck on it. It is worth to me to continue using this product.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2623530 on Jun 05, 2010

Love this product. We've been using it for several months now, and we notice a difference. It's not a miracle cure that works immediately - you need to allow time, but I notice everything smoothing out with it; less bloating, better bowel functions, more energy. Highly recommend it.