Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Liver Care, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Love and can't live without this!

Posted by Reviewer2926352 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been taking Milk thistle for years and getting some good results. Since taking Milk thistle I break out less and whenever I run out I always feel fatigued like I'm having heavy burden on my back and can't get up from my bed in the morning. I'm sure I have weak liver, and I happened to find this product and ordered hoping this will help my skin become more clear. Within a few weeks I saw results. My skin looks clear and fresh. It seems like my skin is glowing from inside. I also feel more healthier. I will keep taking Milk thistle too, but also Liver care. Both are very good supplements for your liver.

Live52

Posted by Reviewer3185245 on Aug 17, 2009

Very beneficial liver cleansing product. No negative side effects.

himalaya usa liver care

Posted by Reviewer3328831 on Sep 08, 2008

this is a very good product. my wife a i both have good liver enzymes count. i recommend it to anyone who takes a lot of medicine as my wife and i do. it helps to your liver healthy.

Liv 52

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Dec 21, 2007

This product is excellent. You really start to feel a difference only after a few weeks of use. I recommend liv 52 for anyone and everyone regardless of state of health.

Himalaya Liver Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2121347 on Dec 29, 2007

They definitely do something positive for me. I tried several different doses, and for my 205lb weight 7 capsules on an empty stomach worked.