Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, MenoCare, 120 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Holy Hot Flash, Batgirl!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 From Georgia on Aug 30, 2013

Kinda amazed. I’ll try to be specific and still be family friendly. Chose this to reduce the intensity, frequency and duration of my hot flashes. Previously, drinking about four cups of soymilk a day kept the hot flashes at bay. Within the last month, however, I experienced hot flashes no matter how much soy I ate. Not only did my hot flashes decrease, but my mucosal secretions returned to normal. That’s as detailed as I’m going to get. Read Dr. Christiane Northrup’s Women’s Bodies, Women's Wisdom books for more. I’m now taking only one capsule, twice per day, and for me, this seems to be an adequate dose to keep my hot flashes under control.

Headache relief

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 31, 2013

I am also using White Willow with Feverfew, Nature's Answer and a few other witches' brews, but for the hormonal side of them I think this is a big help.

Mione Smith

Posted by Reviewer1708364 From California on Mar 25, 2008

IHERB is a bright spot in my life. Orders are timely and efficient.