Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, MenstriCare, 60 Veggie Caps

Love love love it

Posted by 5371077341036288336 on Nov 04, 2012

I heard many good reviews on this product from women with ovarian dysfunction so I decided to give it a try. After 3 weeks of taking I can say this is a pure magic! My periods came in 28 days sharp, no pain, no mood changes. Will order more.

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer3084968 From Massachusetts on Jan 31, 2012

I was taking this supplement for a little over 3 weeks or so, within a week before my next menstrual period was supposed to start. I'd noticed that I did not have any irritation due to PMS, which is why I decided to try this product. My husband was very happy to that I did not have any mood swing. I am on my second bottle. Thank you Himalaya Herbal Healthcare!!

Menstricare review

Posted by Reviewer1871212 on Apr 01, 2012

I love this product! I am going thru perimenopause and this works!! I get my life back and am not bleeding everyday like I was. Also, iHerb did a great job by shipping the product (I learned order 2 so I won't panic and will know I have plenty on hand) in an expedient manner. Thank you.

Himalaya MenstriCare

Posted by ivyengland From Ohio on Oct 23, 2013

Got this for my daughter. She says it is working for taking away pain, bloating, for monthly cycles.