try try

Posted by 5428145422327005929 on Nov 03, 2013

try try try

Subtle, but Noticable Results

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Dec 16, 2012

Bought this product for my Son, after reading all the glowing and raving reviews of on all supplement selling websites. The product worked in a sense that my Son no is no longer unable to maintain eye contact, now he does, and he listens and responds. Before he was to hyperactive, never listened, and had some mild sleep trouble. Now he does not have sleep trouble no more and for the first time in years, he actually sleeps through the night without having to wake up. He also does not try to annoy or upset his brother needlessly as he used to do before. However, the effects stopped at that. He still has his temper tantrums, which did not go away, and he is still upset and cries more often. I am still glad that his sleep has been fixed and that he listens more. Perhaps more benefits will in shaa ALLAH accrue long-term. In my opinion, four stars rating is adequate at this stage.

good

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Nov 22, 2012

these pills are keeping me awake and far from my regular head ackes

Himalaya mindcare

Posted by Reviewer1702209 on Mar 05, 2012

This herb gave me a headache. I think my body disagree with it.

I use it for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1331472 on Aug 17, 2010

This product helps me sleep. Bacopa, gotu kola, and a few of the other included ingredients in this formula have been studied with regard to cognitive performance: the results are generally mildly to moderately favorable, but often inconclusive. I've been told that Bacopa requires about 12 weeks to take effect - I've been taking this formula for longer than that, and while I believe it has helped me, I'm not sure that my mental performance has improved.

Effective Product

Posted by jdventures on Oct 29, 2009

This is my 4th bottle of this product and I do not plan to be without it again. Helps to keep a mental edge under stress and provides a feeling of general well being.

mindcare

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Aug 25, 2009

got them for my dad he says they help

Could be good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2141183 on Mar 05, 2009

This is my second order of this product. I do seem to be remembering more easily and naturally. I take this at bedtime; it has a restful quality to it. Will continue for a while to get a better sense of it's real effect.

Himalya USA. MindCare

Posted by Reviewer3312736 on Aug 04, 2008

Makes me think clearly. I work in a quick paced environment and I seem to stay more focused.

Himalaya USA MindCare

Posted by Reviewer1715933 on Jun 04, 2008

Been using the product for over 4 years... helps to keep me mentally alert.. Was concerned about potency when the product went from tablet to capsule have seen no change All the Himalaya products are produced with quality ingredients, and not a lot of fillers or binding agents.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »