10% Off Orders Over $40!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, MindCare, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Himalaya USA MindCare

Posted by Reviewer1715933 on Jun 04, 2008

Been using the product for over 4 years... helps to keep me mentally alert.. Was concerned about potency when the product went from tablet to capsule have seen no change All the Himalaya products are produced with quality ingredients, and not a lot of fillers or binding agents.

Works great for mental health

Posted by Reviewer3226081 on Feb 18, 2007

THis product has really helped my ADHD husband. He remembers better, does not forget as often. I would recommend anyone try it!

Mindcare

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Jul 09, 2007

High performance for the price. takes a few weeks for the steriodal effect to kick in, but the impact on the brain's organizational talent is rapid. also much more comprehensive brain tonic that plain old ginko.

Subtle, but Noticable Results

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Dec 16, 2012

Bought this product for my Son, after reading all the glowing and raving reviews of on all supplement selling websites. The product worked in a sense that my Son no is no longer unable to maintain eye contact, now he does, and he listens and responds. Before he was to hyperactive, never listened, and had some mild sleep trouble. Now he does not have sleep trouble no more and for the first time in years, he actually sleeps through the night without having to wake up. He also does not try to annoy or upset his brother needlessly as he used to do before. However, the effects stopped at that. He still has his temper tantrums, which did not go away, and he is still upset and cries more often. I am still glad that his sleep has been fixed and that he listens more. Perhaps more benefits will in shaa ALLAH accrue long-term. In my opinion, four stars rating is adequate at this stage.

Was skeptical

Posted by Reviewer2706846 on Oct 21, 2007

I was skeptical. I didn't notice any effect initially. But after a few weeks, I noticed that I was consistently having good, productive days at work. As a test, when I finished the first bottle, I stopped for a few weeks. I noticed that I was (by comparison), less productive at work. When I started up with the second bottle, I quickly saw the benefits again. I'm convinded: it works for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »