10% Off Orders Over $40!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, MindCare, 200 ml (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1909281 on Sep 13, 2010

This is hands down the best brain formula I have ever used. It even beats Dragon Herbs 'Diamond Mind' drops. It's packed with the great herbs bacopa, gotu kola and ashwangandha, and many other ayurvedic herbs. I'm a lawyer so am always interested in supplements that keep me focused, productive and recharged. This formula has the benefit of being fully rounded: it relaxes my brain (feels like its been massaged) but at the same time keeps the energy flowing. Other formulas I've tried make me sleepy, or else stimulate me too much. Plus, it tastes nice too, so great to add in some warm water and sipped through the day. The final benefit is that it is so cheap.

Pleasant tangy taste, but less cost effective

Posted by happyherbs on Jun 30, 2012

I've tried this as an alternative to Himalaya's Bacopa tablets, and find a similar kind of cognitive enhancing and anxiolytic effect (vs Asperger's/Grave's/hormonal fuzzybrain), though not quite as strong. Overall I find that the Bacopa pills are far more cost effective as this bottle doesn't last too long, but product could be good for dosing children as I found it quite tasty and easy to take. I've found that with the Bacopa pills that taking them long term without breaks seems to make my stomach hurt(which is strange since its also used to treat stomach ulcers!) - this product seems to be kinder on the stomach so thats a plus, and I may try alternating the two.

For my ADHD son

Posted by 5305110237221461054 on Oct 03, 2012

I hope Himalaya can help my kid

Probably works but dont use if any hint of seizures!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Oct 05, 2012

My son has ADHD and has recently had a few seizures whilst playing computer games. After investigation they concluded that being on ritalin has lowered his threshold for having seizures although he is probably not an epileptic per se. he hadnt had any for a while so i forgot about them. I thought I'd give him this to help with his concentration and within 12 hours he had a seizure without any obvious reason/stimulus. Have discontined the Mindcare and no repeat so far. I was probably dumb not to realise the implications beforehand. Having said all that, my husband had a heavy dose of chemo a few years back and ever since has sufferred from brain fuzz and poor memory. He has been taking mindcare and says he notices a definite sharpening of his cognitive processing a few hours after taking it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jun 12, 2013

I play chess better and feel something a little different for the better also. I'm still experimenting with the dosage and am about to double it to twice a day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »