Works

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jun 12, 2013

I play chess better and feel something a little different for the better also. I'm still experimenting with the dosage and am about to double it to twice a day.

Posted by Reviewer2134148 on May 07, 2013

Pleasant and medicinal taste but too soon to know its efficacy on cognition

Probably works but dont use if any hint of seizures!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Oct 05, 2012

My son has ADHD and has recently had a few seizures whilst playing computer games. After investigation they concluded that being on ritalin has lowered his threshold for having seizures although he is probably not an epileptic per se. he hadnt had any for a while so i forgot about them. I thought I'd give him this to help with his concentration and within 12 hours he had a seizure without any obvious reason/stimulus. Have discontined the Mindcare and no repeat so far. I was probably dumb not to realise the implications beforehand. Having said all that, my husband had a heavy dose of chemo a few years back and ever since has sufferred from brain fuzz and poor memory. He has been taking mindcare and says he notices a definite sharpening of his cognitive processing a few hours after taking it.

For my ADHD son

Posted by 5305110237221461054 on Oct 03, 2012

I hope Himalaya can help my kid

Pleasant tangy taste, but less cost effective

Posted by happyherbs on Jun 30, 2012

I've tried this as an alternative to Himalaya's Bacopa tablets, and find a similar kind of cognitive enhancing and anxiolytic effect (vs Asperger's/Grave's/hormonal fuzzybrain), though not quite as strong. Overall I find that the Bacopa pills are far more cost effective as this bottle doesn't last too long, but product could be good for dosing children as I found it quite tasty and easy to take. I've found that with the Bacopa pills that taking them long term without breaks seems to make my stomach hurt(which is strange since its also used to treat stomach ulcers!) - this product seems to be kinder on the stomach so thats a plus, and I may try alternating the two.

Not sure of effect

Posted by Reviewer1179314 on Jun 28, 2012

Did not observe any dramatic effect on my children but will continue to give it to them.

MAKES A DIFFERENCE...

Posted by Reviewer1387044 on Feb 01, 2012

Great value for money!

Good for Focus and Energy

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Nov 10, 2011

My husband likes the flavor of the liquid.

It's Okay

Posted by Reviewer1371209 on Oct 11, 2011

I like this product. It gave me a quick energy boost, but not too much. Very sweet taste, it's pretty good. May work better for others, everybody is different. But give it a try =)

Excellent

Posted by NaturalMystics on Oct 06, 2011

Im getting more I mix this with orange soda and in the middle of a study cram session and it puts any other energy drink to shame. I love this stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »