Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Organic Chyavanprash, with Organic Forest Honey, 17.63 oz (500 g)

Reviews 1-star

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Nov 24, 2008

I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED BY THE TASTE. IT WAS AN INTERESTING AND COMPLEX BLEND THAT I DID NOT EXPECT. I READ SOME OF THE REVIEWS AND I AM GLAD THAT I GAVE IT A TRY. IT WAS UNIQUE TASTING AND I'VE ALREADY FORMULATED MANY USES FOR IT. MY FRIEND ALSO ENJOYED JUST EATING IT STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CONTAINER. THE JAR SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN OPENED WHEN IT ARRIVED, SO I IMMEDIATELY CALLED IHERB AND THEY SENT OUT A BRAND NEW JAR. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. AS ALWAYS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERY TIME IS FIRST RATE. I WILL CONTINUE TO ORDER AND RECOMMEND THEM TO MY FRIENDS.

Dont like

Posted by 5275193892930387081 on Aug 21, 2014

I have not noted nothing