good thing!

Posted by Reviewer3104655 on Jan 19, 2012

Interesting taste. I use about 2 weeks. In the morning I eat a spoon on the day I assured vigor and clarity of mind and a good ability to work. We have started a flu epidemic, but I'm healthy, although there are a lot of sick people. But once I got carried away and ate three spoons, and I have had severe diarrhea. Do not exceed the dosage! I'll buy more.

Amazing Herbal Product

Posted by Reviewer2823107 on Nov 29, 2007

I started using Chyavanprash and noticed an immediate difference in how I felt and my strength level. After a couple of weeks' use I was told that I "glowed" and that I looked years younger (I am 65). My husband also used the product and I have noticed the same with him - he glows and his energy level is very high. I have purchased the product and am giving it as gifts. It is truly amazing.

Weird yet wonderful, warming blend

Posted by Reviewer1635948 on May 10, 2008

This ayurvedic supplement, a delicious thick, dark 'jam' made from spices and honey, makes a great pick-me-up mouthful during the day. The flavor is an intense melding of perhaps twenty spices, some of them quite exotic, their spicy and savory flavors played off against the sweetness of the honey. An extremely heating and warming blend for gently stimulating the stomach or digestive process. Also, an excellent value.

Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1835890 on Sep 06, 2010

Not only do I love the taste of this product, but its positive effects on my overall health are beyond my expectations. I take it in the morning and it keeps me healthy. When I skip, I don't feel as well or as energetic. I had a mild allergic reaction to a soy product and was feeling ill - I used this and by the next morning I felt better. It really boosts your immunity!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Chyavanprash is based on ancient Ayruveda system and use for daily general support, energy level and nourishment of the body. When I first read about Chyavanprash, I decided out to try out since it is not very expensive (based on 2 teaspoons daily). I was initially worried about the taste since it does contain many different ingredients. However, I was wrong. The taste is very good and tastes sweetened sour plum! In fact, it is hard to keep to 2 teaspoons daily and I find myself finishing it in less than 2 weeks. It is supposed to last 25 days based on 2 teaspoons. It does get expensive if you eat it too fast like me. Basically, I eat it straight. Besides that, this product is mostly organic. This product is great as an energy booster, especially in the morning. If you ever need a motivation to eat healthy food, this is definitely for you! Note that it contains quite a lot of sugar and honey thus it is important to spread out the intakes over the day instead of consuming all at the same time to avoid blood sugar spikes. Check out my page for more reviews!

Healthy great product! Весьма полезный продукт!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Ordered Chyavanprash the first time. The taste is like a sour-sweet brown color jam. After 2nd-3rd spoon you adopt to the taste and eat it freely. Better not to swallow it at once but dissolve in your mouth because vitamins and other healthy ingredients absorb better this way. It contains more then 30 natural ingredients + forest honey. Yum! Вкусный Чаванпраш. Покупала впервые. Напоминает кисло-сладкое варенье коричневого цвета. Очень полезная штуковина, имеющая в составе более 30 трав и кореньев + лесной мёд. После 2й-3й ложки я его кушала уже даже не запивая иногда (старайтесь рассасывать во рту, так усвояимость его лучше, ведь в желудке кислота убивает многие полезные компоненты).

EXCELLENT !! no more sickness !!

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Oct 06, 2010

I have a 2 yr old baby girl, she basically hasn't fallen sick since 6 months of taking Chyavanprash. I am taking it too daily. This week she got a cold for one day and recoved the next. Her digestion has improved. Living in the US , we worry about the food and nurtrition, since we are vegetarian. I think this products really helps with all round healing and immunity. My skin has improved as well.

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer2943668 on Jun 05, 2008

I have been using this for close to a year. The products made by this company are authentic and follow ancient Ayurvedic texts. Wish it was a bit cheaper though. Warning: Don't take more than one teaspoon at a time. If you want to take 2 teaspoons a day, take 1 in the morning, and another in the evening.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2047791 on May 24, 2009

I'm tired of swallowing pills and this formula is extremely tasty on my toast. When I remember to use it, I feel it adds to my sense of well-being (subtle increase in stamina and better digestion).

Glad I Found This!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010

This is the first time I have tried a product like this one but I wanted something with natural Vitamin C. I was pleasantly surprised and I actually like this a lot and have reordered. It's not too sweet and has a slight pepper after taste. I just eat it right off the spoon.