Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Organic Chyavanprash, with Organic Forest Honey, 17.63 oz (500 g)

Reviews 5-star

good thing!

Posted by Reviewer3104655 on Jan 19, 2012

Interesting taste. I use about 2 weeks. In the morning I eat a spoon on the day I assured vigor and clarity of mind and a good ability to work. We have started a flu epidemic, but I'm healthy, although there are a lot of sick people. But once I got carried away and ate three spoons, and I have had severe diarrhea. Do not exceed the dosage! I'll buy more.

Amazing Herbal Product

Posted by Reviewer2823107 on Nov 29, 2007

I started using Chyavanprash and noticed an immediate difference in how I felt and my strength level. After a couple of weeks' use I was told that I "glowed" and that I looked years younger (I am 65). My husband also used the product and I have noticed the same with him - he glows and his energy level is very high. I have purchased the product and am giving it as gifts. It is truly amazing.

Weird yet wonderful, warming blend

Posted by Reviewer1635948 on May 10, 2008

This ayurvedic supplement, a delicious thick, dark 'jam' made from spices and honey, makes a great pick-me-up mouthful during the day. The flavor is an intense melding of perhaps twenty spices, some of them quite exotic, their spicy and savory flavors played off against the sweetness of the honey. An extremely heating and warming blend for gently stimulating the stomach or digestive process. Also, an excellent value.

Absolutely amazing

Posted by Reviewer1835890 on Sep 06, 2010

Not only do I love the taste of this product, but its positive effects on my overall health are beyond my expectations. I take it in the morning and it keeps me healthy. When I skip, I don't feel as well or as energetic. I had a mild allergic reaction to a soy product and was feeling ill - I used this and by the next morning I felt better. It really boosts your immunity!

EXCELLENT !! no more sickness !!

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Oct 06, 2010

I have a 2 yr old baby girl, she basically hasn't fallen sick since 6 months of taking Chyavanprash. I am taking it too daily. This week she got a cold for one day and recoved the next. Her digestion has improved. Living in the US , we worry about the food and nurtrition, since we are vegetarian. I think this products really helps with all round healing and immunity. My skin has improved as well.