good

Posted by 5094716780891609065 on Jan 24, 2014

Good product, I like it very much.

Better than Burt's Bees!

Posted by Reviewer2139294 on Sep 28, 2013

I was a Burt's Bees fan for years but every now and then I would develop blackheads by my lips. I tried many different lip balms before discovering this product. I will use this forever! Addictive smoothness for your lips - you won't want to be without it.

excellent lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Mar 28, 2013

I am really happy with this and I have tried a few. It has a slight aroma / taste but very minimal. Great moisturiser and lasts.

Not the best smell, but an excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1392743 on Mar 14, 2013

This stuff is great! It instantly healed my nasty-looking, cracked lips. Yea it doesn't have the best scent, but I don't spend my time tasting my lip balms so it wasn't that big of a dealbreaker for me.

who read the titles... :D

Posted by 5616791087300846847 on Feb 20, 2013

I gave it two stars,instead of one just because it is probably moisturising,but I can't tell,because I can't stand the smell. It smells like.....I'm not very sure.....very spicy,like a black pepper. I would never buy it again!

quickly recovers

Posted by Reviewer1415586 on Jan 19, 2013

quickly repairs damaged lips, I keep it in the fridge

Not for me

Posted by Donica on Nov 14, 2012

I don't particularly enjoy this lip balm. It is very soft and runny, so it ends up making my lips (and all around) look greasy and shiny. It also doesn't seem to help my dry lips too much. It doesn't dry my lips, but I wouldn't call it the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever tried. I am all right with the scent, but if you don't like Indian herbs I wouldn't suggest it. The scent is pretty strong and if you are not a scent person, I wouldn't recommend.

Unusual scent, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1705579 on Nov 12, 2012

The scent is somewhat unusual but not unpleasant. The packaging appears to me to be very gender neutral. I think that a man would prefer this type of label to some other lip products that seem more feminine in appearance.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012

savdabīgā reakcija uz lūpām- pēc tam visam ļoti nejauka piegarša. citādi var smērēt visur citur:) labi mīkstina

so-so