great for my acne/very sensitive skin

Posted by 5193899173214663020 on Jan 08, 2016

I'm 31 years old, I've had my share of trying a lot of products due to cystic acne I had a few years ago.. and I have always had sensitive skin so I couldn't try all the acne teen washes that mostly everyone did good with. sometimes the best wash for acne is not one filled with harsh things that are for acne. I love this wash. I just ordered my 2nd one, not harsh at all, the smell is good, it's like a clear gel texture. little goes a long way..next I would love to try their exfoliating one, heard good things :) (people complain about the smell.. quite frankly its not bad.,some people prefer the additional synthetic fragrances which are not the great for you, I say if it smells like donkey poo and it's natural and works, I'll still use it!!)

My favourite

Posted by 5613161086030342061 on May 04, 2015

I'll buy it again and again! Really good for my skin. And you need very little to wash face. Very special gel structure, which I like.

Great for oily skin.

Posted by 5551709581527236582 on May 01, 2015

This face wash gently cleanses and leaves your skin magically soft. The neem extract is very helpful. I use it all the time.

Leave my face soft without drying

Posted by 5159847475194451233 on Feb 10, 2015

Happy with this.

Liked

Posted by 5491289351029564181 on Jan 08, 2015

Nice face wash for everyday use, cleanses well, good price for so big bottle. The smell is a little bit strong for me, especially at first use.

Terrific gentle cleanser

Posted by 4864419569304936594 on Dec 07, 2014

Perfect cleanser for me following make up removal (OCM). Lathers nicely, isn't drying and doesn't break me out.

great face wash

Posted by Reviewer1463803 on Nov 22, 2014

I wear a lot of make up every day and this cleanser is great at removing all of it without the need of added make up remover (not so great with waterproof make up - sometimes that takes two washings). However, this stuff does NOT burn your eyes so you can really scrub the mascara & eyeliner off without worry (unlike a lot of other cleansers I've used that does burn the eyes.) It does not leave the skin feeling dried out afterwards and I have had no issues with break outs. My skin is doing amazing now that I've finally found my magic key products: this face wash, Sanitas multi-vitamin serum, and coconut oil. I used to have very oily, acne-prone skin but not anymore. The consistency of this face wash is like a thick gel - but don't let that deter you from trying it because it spreads out pretty quickly (so a little bit goes a long way). Plus I love the fact that its soap free and relatively natural.

Great smell and consistency

Posted by 5287263282750114912 on Feb 18, 2014

Great smell and consistency, but be carefull, because it dry skin very strong.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1810059 on Oct 08, 2013

Made my skin dry and red. Wouldn't buy again.

redish effect

Posted by 5177763983198617720 on Oct 02, 2013

i don't know if it's normal but my skin becomes red after i use this face wash, i guess it's the effect of the sweet marjoram. also the red cup of this bottle broke after use of one week

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »