great

Posted by Reviewer2870328 on Feb 19, 2011

Will buy again... since i started using this product, my gum's are not bleeding anymore

number two.

Posted by Reviewer2944104 on Mar 22, 2011

The first tube was bought out of curiosity. This, my third, was bought because I like the stuff. It gives my mouth a pleasant sensation. I like to use it at bed time.

himalaya organic toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Oct 02, 2011

this is a really nice toothpaste. it doesn't contain any chemicals like fluoride and unlike other organic toothpastes really cleans the teeth well. it also has a pleasant flavor and leaves your mouth feeling clean.

Fine Product

Posted by SydsKid on Mar 07, 2011

I don't care for the flavor of this toothpaste (but I am pregnant, so that might have something to do with it!) I like it though because it is more natural than most toothpastes and leaves my mouth feeling clean without a sugar-coated feel. The taste is a minor thing compared to that.

Himalaya USA SLS-free toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Feb 15, 2011

I really like this toothpaste. Has a nice flavor and is not overpowering. Foams nicely and comes in a larger sized tube than some others. Good product for the price.

Unique

Posted by Reviewer1609254 on Feb 25, 2011

No artificial sweeteners, no fluoride, a plethora of natural botanicals, leaves mouth feeling fresh, teeth clean, made in Bangalore India.

really nice

Posted by Reviewer1897702 on Sep 15, 2011

Foams nicely, tastes ok as well. Lasts long!

delightful

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on May 22, 2010

a delightfully smooth toothpaste with a pleasant taste. Leaves your teeth feeling clean n shiny

was expecting much better

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

it makes breath fresh and clean, but nothing special. It works the same as any mass-market toothpaste.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1506701 on Dec 10, 2010

The peppermint taste is too strong for me.