New To iHerb?

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, ProstaCare, 240 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Prostate care.

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on Oct 17, 2012

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 09, 2011

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

Excellent Produkt

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Dec 01, 2011

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

Tried product for nearly 6 months with NO result

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Apr 12, 2014

Was very disappointed in this product. I used this product regularly for six months and nothing changed, it did not work. Perhaps it just doesn't work for everyone, but I am disappointed. I had even contacted their specialists to understand the product more before I took it to make sure I would be getting the best experience, but to no avail, I would be hesitant to buy anything else from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare company now also as I wasted a lot of money with them..

Himalaya