July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, ProstaCare, 240 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Natural remedies

Posted by Reviewer2556899 on Jan 01, 2010

I am not very good at taking any supplements on a regular basis, but I was seeing some problems, so I tried to take Prostacare regularly, usually twice a day. It definitely made a difference, I had had trouble urinating one day, and have not had that experience again since taking them. I ran out a couple months ago, and could tell things were not working as good, so I re-ordered and am taking them again.

Fabulous stuff !

Posted by Reviewer1926389 on Jan 04, 2013

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

ProstaCare

Posted by Reviewer2495734 on Jul 12, 2007

I've taken several different types of prostate formulas but none have been as effective as ProstaCare. Within a few weeks of taking ProstaCare, I noticed a significant reduction in nocturia and daytime trips to the bathroom as well as a big improvement in my urine flow. This is a great formula and it works even better if you take it with Prostol or Prostate 5lx. I've been taking ProstaCare with Prostol/Prostate 5lx for almost five months now and I must say my BPH has improved to the point where it's no longer a problem. If you take ProstaCare, either alone or with another high quality saw palmetto formula, I guarantee you'll feel a lot better. And while you're at it, be sure to eat more soy and tomatos too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 09, 2011

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

Excellent Produkt

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Dec 01, 2011

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »