Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, StressCare, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2400384 on Feb 17, 2011

I have been on Xanax for 2 years for anxiety/panic disorder. I cannot take anti-depressants or many other drugs. I have prayed for a miracle and believe that God has provided this resource for me. This is an unbelievable supplement that does over and above what it claims to do.I have researched its other benefits and there are many others besides anxiety relief. I am now weaning off my drugs with the help of this product. It began working almost as soon as I began taking it and has continued to be amazing in relieving my anxiety and helping me to sleep better (lowering cortisol)at night. One of the most amazing things is the feeling of well being that it gives. I cannot recommend this product highly enough and will continue to use it for my condition and then for the rest of my life if possible for everyday stress. No more drugs!!!!

One of the best antt-stress supplements I have ever tried,

Posted by Reviewer1107994 From Japan on Aug 21, 2012

This supplement makes a huge difference in my mood and stress levels. I have a stressful job and work long hours. Within 2 hours of taking this I feel as if nothing can bother me and have a generally happy and positive mood, even if 2 hours ago I wanted to rip someone's head off. In fact, the more stress I am under the better it seems to work. I usually take 2 capsules at a time. I sometimes take 3 if I need to relax more. I took 4 once and it made me too sedated to get any work done. Everyone's body is different but I noticed a difference from the first time I took it. At least one reviewer here seems to have had a negative reaction to it, so I definitely recommend starting with just one pill.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2185319 on Oct 10, 2011

I ordered this to keep my stress level under control. I also had a condition of PE [Premature Ejaculation]. I never thought that this product will improve my sexual performance, but to my sweet surprise it did. It has helped me address a couple of nagging health problems. You need to use it as prescribed for atleast a couple of weeks to see results.. But any of the herbal medications take that time period..so i was fine.. and patience has paid using this awesome product. Thanks Himalaya & iHerb. Thank God i have got hands on this product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 From Georgia on Nov 09, 2011

I take this product twice a day and it definitly helps take the edge off a hectic day. Supposed to help control cortisol. Will continue taking, one of the few supplements I take that I can actually feel working.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1281263 From Australia on Sep 19, 2011

First time user, immediate difference. I stopped for a few days in preparation for a colonoscopy and noticed the change in my slept.....it was not so good!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »