Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2185319 on Oct 10, 2011

I ordered this to keep my stress level under control. I also had a condition of PE [Premature Ejaculation]. I never thought that this product will improve my sexual performance, but to my sweet surprise it did. It has helped me address a couple of nagging health problems. You need to use it as prescribed for atleast a couple of weeks to see results.. But any of the herbal medications take that time period..so i was fine.. and patience has paid using this awesome product. Thanks Himalaya & iHerb. Thank God i have got hands on this product.

No fillers, binders, magnesium stearate etc!

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Oct 04, 2011

I have just started taking this product but it works very well for anxiety. however it did make me sleepy. good for nite time use. i discontinued this product as i think it was giving me heart palpitations.

AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Sep 19, 2011

First time user, immediate difference. I stopped for a few days in preparation for a colonoscopy and noticed the change in my slept.....it was not so good!!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2400384 on Feb 17, 2011

I have been on Xanax for 2 years for anxiety/panic disorder. I cannot take anti-depressants or many other drugs. I have prayed for a miracle and believe that God has provided this resource for me. This is an unbelievable supplement that does over and above what it claims to do.I have researched its other benefits and there are many others besides anxiety relief. I am now weaning off my drugs with the help of this product. It began working almost as soon as I began taking it and has continued to be amazing in relieving my anxiety and helping me to sleep better (lowering cortisol)at night. One of the most amazing things is the feeling of well being that it gives. I cannot recommend this product highly enough and will continue to use it for my condition and then for the rest of my life if possible for everyday stress. No more drugs!!!!

Very Nice Feeling.

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 21, 2010

I have not gone to check my cortisol level but it produces a very nice cool and calm feeling that I like very much. I will continue using it if nothing, just for the feeling. Changes my mood.

Stress care

Posted by Reviewer3307849 on Apr 06, 2010

I´m so pleased with the product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »