Very Nice Feeling.

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 21, 2010

I have not gone to check my cortisol level but it produces a very nice cool and calm feeling that I like very much. I will continue using it if nothing, just for the feeling. Changes my mood.

!for vegan!

Posted by 4790258603666730290 on Aug 08, 2014

good for vegan !

They really work for me/

Posted by 5613161086030342061 on May 04, 2015

If I cannot get sleep they help. Really help me to relieve stress. Buy them constantly. Good for vata-type people.

Can't feel the effect

Posted by Trinity on Feb 23, 2014

I can't really feel the effect of this product. Maybe it needs more time to build up in the body, but so far - I can't say I've seen the benefits from it. Himalaya is one of my favourite brands though.

Didn't seem to reduce my stress

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Disappointed that it did not reduce my stress. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, StressCare, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1898633 on Feb 20, 2012

The very best!!!!Good price and good feeling:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »