Gentle and easy on the system

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Aug 07, 2008

My friend who is from India uses Triphala regularly. She and I are both vegetarians yet once in a while we do experience irregularity with our bowel movements. I have only used this twice since my purchase but I plan to keep it as part of my supplies. It proved to work in an non-invasive, gentle manner and felt much better than any otc I've tried. Highly recommend!

helped some things.

Posted by Reviewer1186914 on Oct 20, 2007

This product worked better for me than digestive enzymes I've tried for bloating, gas and burping. It helped bloating from the belly button down, did not help my stomach bloating.

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Triphala, 60 Caplets

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Jan 02, 2012

This product did not help my constipation; however, my overall energy and wellbeing are much improved, and my aches and pains are noticeably lessened, thus I will continue to use Triphala.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2701563 on Mar 11, 2008

This one is excellent. It's a pity the amount is so small as I go through them quickly. It keeps me very regular and is ultra mild.

Who would have guess...

Posted by Reviewer1219661 on Apr 04, 2010

At the suggestion of a friend, I am giving this to my 15-year old dog who suffers from constipation. It seems to help.

good buy

Posted by Reviewer3258979 on Jan 09, 2011

easy to take in (i used to take the powderly triphala), and just once a day. User-friendly i might say. :)

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Feb 27, 2011

pretty good

Regulates and nourishes

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012

I've used this brand for a while, very consistent quality...well packed so they never crumble. And no rough edges! Triphala isn't usually coated and you have to take more than a couple to get results, but it's a gentle and natural solution, so it's also good for your gut.

herbal tablets

Posted by 5465467363544124363 on Oct 06, 2013

I was quite happy with this service and as the herbal tablets that we purchased take at least 6 months to take effect I cannot give a conclusion to the the outcome of this purchase. I was a little concered re delivery as it took a few weeks for the herbs to arrive.