i love it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

Spicy

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jun 04, 2011

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

Super Shot!

Posted by Reviewer1924977 on Nov 17, 2011

This stuff is amazing,. I have told my friends about this amazing product, best shot of vitamins out there for any time of year. Another Gem to add to my Health Aid Kit!! One of my favorites right off the spoon, like peanutbutter.

Very good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3083828 on Nov 21, 2011

Very good!!!

Chyawanprash

Posted by Reviewer2392405 on Dec 10, 2011

Of all the Chyawanprashes offered this is one of the best and reasonably priced as well.

enjoy the flavor

Posted by Reviewer1793693 on Jan 13, 2012

I really enjoy the texture and flavor of the HI chaywanprash, take a tsp a day and helps me feel my best.

good

Posted by 4903849077633869098 on Jun 18, 2012

good product

Satisfies my sweet tooth!

Posted by cherrywalker on Aug 04, 2013

I have been using this product for several weeks and it has replaced other jams and jellies on my morning toast. This is not overly sweet but very tasty. My energy level is also increased.

Good impression

Posted by 5675845068563150315 on Sep 06, 2013

I could not value the impact still, but what I like is the taste and feeling of more energy in the morning. I think I need more time to valuate results;)

Fabulous product!

Posted by 4658287286245115081 on Mar 12, 2014

This is a wonderful product to stay healthy during the winter. Excellent herbal blend. Very sweet, especially if you have cut sugar from your diet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »