A must have!

Posted by 4740651964546110831 on Apr 12, 2016

I love this product so much! Already bought 4 bottles! Really good for skin, for hair, for digestion, for the whole body! 1 teaspoon in the mornings gives me strength for the whole day! Try it, you won't regret it!

Makes me feel great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1587428 on Jul 08, 2015

I love its taste and notice great energy after taking it...will be sharing with my mum and sister...So grateful for it!!!!!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1652745 on May 29, 2015

I love it's taste, consistency, and the immediate energy boost it gives. it's like eating strength and vitality. I've been using chyawanprash for a while now, and no other supplement has had such a positive impact on my health (immune power, energy levels), ever. I love it. I take 1-2 tablespoons on an empty stomach, morning or at noon, with a cup of hot water.

Fabulous product!

Posted by 4658287286245115081 on Mar 12, 2014

This is a wonderful product to stay healthy during the winter. Excellent herbal blend. Very sweet, especially if you have cut sugar from your diet.

Good impression

Posted by 5675845068563150315 on Sep 06, 2013

I could not value the impact still, but what I like is the taste and feeling of more energy in the morning. I think I need more time to valuate results;)

Satisfies my sweet tooth!

Posted by cherrywalker on Aug 04, 2013

I have been using this product for several weeks and it has replaced other jams and jellies on my morning toast. This is not overly sweet but very tasty. My energy level is also increased.

good

Posted by 4903849077633869098 on Jun 18, 2012

good product

i love it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

enjoy the flavor

Posted by Reviewer1793693 on Jan 13, 2012

I really enjoy the texture and flavor of the HI chaywanprash, take a tsp a day and helps me feel my best.

Chyawanprash

Posted by Reviewer2392405 on Dec 10, 2011

Of all the Chyawanprashes offered this is one of the best and reasonably priced as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »