chyawanprash

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jun 05, 2011

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

Good taste and great price but..

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

Unfortunately there was hardly any perceived rejuvenation (rasayana) effect from taking it. Although made with fresh amla fruit, and has a nice spicy taste. This product is very reminiscent of the wider available commercial domestic Indian brands of Chayavanprash. For a great Chyavanprash available through iherb, my choice so far is Nature's Formulary.

Chyawanprash - HI

Posted by Reviewer2261611 on Jan 01, 2012

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

i love it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

Spicy

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jun 04, 2011

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

A must have!

Posted by 4740651964546110831 on Apr 12, 2016

I love this product so much! Already bought 4 bottles! Really good for skin, for hair, for digestion, for the whole body! 1 teaspoon in the mornings gives me strength for the whole day! Try it, you won't regret it!

Super Shot!

Posted by Reviewer1924977 on Nov 17, 2011

This stuff is amazing,. I have told my friends about this amazing product, best shot of vitamins out there for any time of year. Another Gem to add to my Health Aid Kit!! One of my favorites right off the spoon, like peanutbutter.

Makes me feel great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1587428 on Jul 08, 2015

I love its taste and notice great energy after taking it...will be sharing with my mum and sister...So grateful for it!!!!!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1652745 on May 29, 2015

I love it's taste, consistency, and the immediate energy boost it gives. it's like eating strength and vitality. I've been using chyawanprash for a while now, and no other supplement has had such a positive impact on my health (immune power, energy levels), ever. I love it. I take 1-2 tablespoons on an empty stomach, morning or at noon, with a cup of hot water.

Good impression

Posted by 5675845068563150315 on Sep 06, 2013

I could not value the impact still, but what I like is the taste and feeling of more energy in the morning. I think I need more time to valuate results;)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »