Good taste and great price but..

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 26, 2011

Unfortunately there was hardly any perceived rejuvenation (rasayana) effect from taking it. Although made with fresh amla fruit, and has a nice spicy taste. This product is very reminiscent of the wider available commercial domestic Indian brands of Chayavanprash. For a great Chyavanprash available through iherb, my choice so far is Nature's Formulary.

chyawanprash

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jun 05, 2011

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

Chyawanprash - HI

Posted by Reviewer2261611 on Jan 01, 2012

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

i love it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

Spicy

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jun 04, 2011

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

good

Posted by 4903849077633869098 on Jun 18, 2012

good product

Satisfies my sweet tooth!

Posted by cherrywalker on Aug 04, 2013

I have been using this product for several weeks and it has replaced other jams and jellies on my morning toast. This is not overly sweet but very tasty. My energy level is also increased.

enjoy the flavor

Posted by Reviewer1793693 on Jan 13, 2012

I really enjoy the texture and flavor of the HI chaywanprash, take a tsp a day and helps me feel my best.

Super Shot!

Posted by Reviewer1924977 on Nov 17, 2011

This stuff is amazing,. I have told my friends about this amazing product, best shot of vitamins out there for any time of year. Another Gem to add to my Health Aid Kit!! One of my favorites right off the spoon, like peanutbutter.

Very good!!!