Himalayan Institute, Eco Neti Pot

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Haven't used it yet.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 From Japan on Dec 09, 2010

I have a stainless steel pot that I use at home, but wanted something lighter and smaller for travelling. Thie fits the description! I'm glad I bought it.

Great travel pot!

Posted by Reviewer2271804 From New Zealand on Aug 15, 2010

I ordered this pot as I wanted it shipped overseas, and this one was lighter and less breakable. I really like the pot. It is light and easy to use, and if I travel it is easy to squish into a bag somewhere and take. It is not heavy, and should not break. I had never tried neti before but had a friend who swore by it (she travelled among schools all the time and said it helped her not get sick) so I decided to try it as I was pregnant and in a new country and catching every cold known to man. Sick of being sick I got the pot! Now when I am out among people I don't touch my face or eyes with my hands and when I get home I gargle with salty water and use the neti pot. A hot cup of tea is also supposed to clean your throat. This is supposed to wash away any bugs that may have found their way to the skin in your nose or mouth which is where they get into your system. Apparently that is how colds and flus are transmitted. Anyway, either I am immune to everything now or it really is working as I have been in perfect health and it is still the dead of winter. It is also great for clearer breathing before bed and makes yogic breathing techniques much more enjoyable! It is cheap and easy to use. It does feel a little strange, but nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. I had always hated nasal sprays and this is nothing like it. I highly recommend it!!!

good for traveling

Posted by Reviewer1907904 From Switzerland on Apr 11, 2011

it's light and non-breakable, but it does look cheap compared to the ceramic ones ... the point is, it is recycled, and it works :)

Poor quality

Posted by Reviewer2752971 From China on Aug 13, 2010

Disappointed that such a simple item is so poorly made. Rough seams, the plastic is blemished. For what it is, definitely over-priced. In the end, it works, but, expected more.

Costly for what it is.

Posted by Reviewer1321035 From Canada on May 28, 2010

Perfectly capable as a pot, but the quality of the construction and overall feel of the item resembles something that you would find at the dollar store.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »