This pot leaks, poor quality

Posted by Reviewer2313900 on Sep 05, 2012

After three months of using this Neti Wash kettle began to flow through the bottom seam. So likely to pay attention to a ceramic Neti version because there are probably no seams.

Costly for what it is.

Posted by Reviewer1321035 on May 28, 2010

Perfectly capable as a pot, but the quality of the construction and overall feel of the item resembles something that you would find at the dollar store.

Haven't used it yet.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I have a stainless steel pot that I use at home, but wanted something lighter and smaller for travelling. Thie fits the description! I'm glad I bought it.

Great travel pot!

Posted by Reviewer2271804 on Aug 15, 2010

I ordered this pot as I wanted it shipped overseas, and this one was lighter and less breakable. I really like the pot. It is light and easy to use, and if I travel it is easy to squish into a bag somewhere and take. It is not heavy, and should not break. I had never tried neti before but had a friend who swore by it (she travelled among schools all the time and said it helped her not get sick) so I decided to try it as I was pregnant and in a new country and catching every cold known to man. Sick of being sick I got the pot! Now when I am out among people I don't touch my face or eyes with my hands and when I get home I gargle with salty water and use the neti pot. A hot cup of tea is also supposed to clean your throat. This is supposed to wash away any bugs that may have found their way to the skin in your nose or mouth which is where they get into your system. Apparently that is how colds and flus are transmitted. Anyway, either I am immune to everything now or it really is working as I have been in perfect health and it is still the dead of winter. It is also great for clearer breathing before bed and makes yogic breathing techniques much more enjoyable! It is cheap and easy to use. It does feel a little strange, but nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. I had always hated nasal sprays and this is nothing like it. I highly recommend it!!!

good for traveling

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Apr 11, 2011

it's light and non-breakable, but it does look cheap compared to the ceramic ones ... the point is, it is recycled, and it works :)

Neti wash Eco pot

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Dec 17, 2012

Much better than ceramic, the water exit could be larger.

Poor quality

Posted by Reviewer2752971 on Aug 13, 2010

Disappointed that such a simple item is so poorly made. Rough seams, the plastic is blemished. For what it is, definitely over-priced. In the end, it works, but, expected more.

Terrible pot

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Aug 08, 2012

This pot leaks. It has a seam across the bottom that is covered with coated paper and after a few uses leaks.

good neti

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Mar 25, 2014

it works well lite in weight.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1465357 on Feb 12, 2011

It's very easy to use it, and especialy a like that it's handy to carry on while traveling

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »