My Neti Pot

Posted by Reviewer1347434 on Mar 27, 2008

I work for a wonderful company named Canyon Ranch and the exercise physiologist, the Doctors and the accupuncturist all told me that I just HAD to get a neti pot for my cold. Well, I did and am soooo glad that I did that. Your product is great and I even have it here in the office with me and I wash once a day here at work. I noted that the ceramic probably has some metalic substance in the clay. When I microwave the salt water to get it warm, the handle part gets extra hot and that usually indicates metal parts in the casting. Hopefully it is not lead. Regards, Dave

Great design, Great service!

Posted by Reviewer1915441 on Feb 24, 2008

My Neti pot is easy to use, it came with excellent instructions. It's well balenced, easy to hold onto, and easy to clean. The price was lower than other sources and it arrived in just a few days. And, it works! I have avoided the cold that everyone around me has come down with.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3084629 on Nov 09, 2009

Nice size easy to use. Make sure you keep your mouth open when using, or it feels like you have water in your ears and it won't clean your' nose. Must read the directions. Order the salt that is the same brand it's well worth it.

I love the Neti Pot

Posted by Reviewer1914950 on Feb 20, 2009

I was a bit hesitant to try this Neti Pot but I am so glad that I did. I live in Colorado and it is very dry here. I tend to get stopped up in the winter months. this has helped me so much with nasal congestion. I love it and I don't even have to use it every day. I use it a couple of times a week and I am good.

Neti Pot

Posted by Reviewer3342375 on Jun 18, 2009

This was a present. He sure does love it! Does it three times a day. He has always had bad allergies. He's allergic to EVERYTHING! It really seems to help him A LOT! He LOVES his Neti Pot! Great product.

A healthy lifetime habit to begin

Posted by Reviewer2596238 on Jul 05, 2007

Even if you don't suffer from allergies and frequent sinus maladies, it is wise to use a 'neti pot'each & night. it releases bacteria & pollen collected as you breathe. You'll get fewer head colds & over the years you'll eliminate them (colds) all together.

Neti Pot

Posted by Reviewer3005151 on Oct 17, 2007

Just so happened, several days after recieving the Neti Pot, I caught a cold. It worked very well to clean out the nasal congestion and help me to breathe eaiser.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2650288 on Jan 02, 2008

My husband has terrible allergies and I had a cold when we used this. It was nice and actually refreshing. We need to use it again.

Neti pot

Posted by Reviewer3342426 on Feb 16, 2008

I have'nt been able to breathe for over 20 years. This is a great relief for me. I will use this every day. Thank you

Really helped my irritable nose

Posted by Reviewer2362274 on Feb 18, 2008

I've had a runny nose daily for years. Using this in the morning has really helped clear my nose and stopped it from running!