Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Historical Remedies, Moon Drops, 30 Homeopathic Lozenges

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Absolutely LOVE Moon Drops!!!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by healthfirst on Aug 08, 2011

First got turned on to Moon Drops via Whole Foods. Was delighted that iHerb has them available at a lower price. I have turned several other friends onto this product and it's a keeper because it really works to get one to sleep and stay asleep. That's our personal experience, everyone is different. But so far, so good. I've used Moon Drops for quite some time now and results are always the same ... GREAT!

Sweet Sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3130640 on Mar 21, 2012

I am not a good sleeper. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I find the Moon Drops helpful. They have a calming, relaxing effect. Sometimes I will still wake up after a few hours of sleep...but by then I can usually drop back to sleep. If not, I take another moon drop! There is no dopey after-effects in the morning.

Sleeping is beautiful!!

Posted by 5709256487325234987 on Aug 18, 2014

Moon Drops are a great product. I have what's called adrenal stress. Not sleeping causes excess cortisol and that causes sleeplessness. The moon drops let me sleep through the night and I feel well rested in the morning. Thanks for making ordering simple and affordable.

sleep

Posted by Shelley on Jun 27, 2012

My friend and I both bought this. We both have a terrible time sleeping. I found I need to start earlier with these and then keep taking them every few hours until bed.

Could be my miracle!

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 13, 2012

I take one when I get in to bed at night. I've only taken one but each night I take the one. I've had a week of great sleep! I am very hopeful this is the answer to my waking up throughout the night. I am even falling asleep a bit quicker than usual. This is a tasteless disc I put on my tongue and it disolves away. Easy to use, convenient little package.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »